Nick Diaz > might mouse when it comes to goat (hear me out )

Isthat-yo bop

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Mighty Mouse yes talented . But of all goat candidates his resume is lacking . Nick Diaz yes the guy who complains after every fight , is more deserving of goat . Nick has fought arguably goats of 3 weight classes !!!( frank , gsp and Anderson ) . While he lost two , u will lose fights when u take risk . Dj wouldn’t fight tj . People forget nick fought kario the judo guy who before injuries was supposed to be the guy and he fought a skilled sanchEz!!. No body on Mighty Mouse resume has a legacy outside of him . Diaz has literally only fought the best !!! I remember Mighty Mouse Fought a guy called Chris something and the dude didn’t even Have a suit that fit . They picked that guy up of the fucking street to fight !!! And i remember that shy guy he beat up in rizin, before fighting him said I’m not ready

........What?
<{MindBrown}><{MindBrown}><{MindBrown}>
This post deserves three confused Jackies

Last edited:
man it really takes a lot to make the dumbest thread of the day when there was conor a announcement

Last edited:
Wait.....When did Nick win the UFC title and defend it 10 times?

giphy.gif

Well in the words of MW GOAT Anderson Silva...

Y’all support cherry picking . His resume isn’t close to nick Diaz , fuck Frankie Edgar may have a better resume then him

This is like a bad case of "whisper down the lane"

Nick Diaz?

Is that the one that got his ass whooped by Diego Sanchez or the one that got his ass whooped by Dong Wong Chai?

In the real world Nick would bodybag MM so Nick Diaz is a better fighter than MM.

<209Bitch>

Get your brain checked TS.

@Isthat-yo bop

He was? I dunno.

I just picked the first contender I could think of that whooped his ass backwards out of the 100 to choose from.

If Diaz had better wrestling I'd maybe agree with you.

We'll just never know how good he is. Flyweight is the shallowest division after HW and LHW and WW is the second deepest. There just aren't that many guys that small competing in mma.

Mighty Mouse yes talented . But of all goat candidates his resume is lacking . Nick Diaz yes the guy who complains after every fight , is more deserving of goat . Nick has fought arguably goats of 3 weight classes !!!( frank , gsp and Anderson ) . While he lost two , u will lose fights when u take risk . Dj wouldn’t fight tj . People forget nick fought kario the judo guy who before injuries was supposed to be the guy and he fought a skilled sanchEz!!. No body on Mighty Mouse resume has a legacy outside of him . Diaz has literally only fought the best !!! I remember Mighty Mouse Fought a guy called Chris something and the dude didn’t even Have a suit that fit . They picked that guy up of the fucking street to fight !!! And i remember that shy guy he beat up in rizin, before fighting him said I’m not ready
Nick Diaz approved
Nick.jpeg

Diaz fought a lot of good guys....When he used to...you know..take fights.

:(

Back