Nick Diaz looks to be in great shape (Pic with Woodley)

"Black" guy? Wtf? Racist!!!
yep in this country called the united states we call african americans 'blacks" and european americans "whites". Only ignorant people think its racist. Then again I'm not too keen on sarcasm.

Samuel L Jackson sure does look like he is in the same weight class as Nick Diaz.

Is that Woodley though? Can't tell if Woodley or Rashad or Kevin Casey or Yves Edwards or Melvin Guillard or Clint Hester or Rampage Jackson

Don't you mean " Nate's big brother " ?

Conor sure did change his bum life :cool:

4001_102_5_3.jpg

Ironically he looks slightly larger then Woodley but I'm sure Woodley is on his cut game and Nick is just doing his thing. Can't wait till he comes back

Why is fake Woodley wearing womens sun glasses ?

Tyson cant turn left. Its impossible. At least Diaz probably scored some top notch ass.

4jhq86D.gif

Looking forward to his next fight

Still didn't beat anyone good at WW, and it looks like he never will.

yep in this country called the united states we call african americans 'blacks" and european americans "whites". Only ignorant people think its racist. Then again I'm not too keen on sarcasm.
You may have missed the massive thread on the first page with people losing their shit about Hunt referring to Lesnar as a 'white' so and so.

Jesus look at the caption ya goofs it is Tyson Beckford. International male model and singer and shit. Heard he gases during the second round tho

Back