Media Nick Diaz looks to be in a good place

he ain't fighting any time soon

He looks in shape as always. I wouldn't say he should come back to MMA, though.

Yeah he actually despite losing money from not fighting , saved himself some more brain damage which with his fighthing style , would have been a plenty. His bro gonna get worked by Leon i feel and incur more brain damage for the family.

cartman_retard2.jpg

Dude needs to get with the times and get off the smoke
Vaporizing is where it’s at
You can’t even taste the terps when you burn it
Best thing I ever did was stop drinking and smoking (besides signing up on Sherdog)
Vape kush only

Does anyone know if he has kept up his running / biking / swimming in the last few years?

I remember a thread awhile back and a few posters seemed to think he had been drinking a lot and hadn't been training, but he always seemed to be really into his triathlon stuff.

September of 2020, he looked in shape.

that's a badass bike. i bet it's at least 5k.

The pro peloton used to take off their helmets on steep climbs if there wasn't a decent after the climb, they would all toss them in the team cars, not sure when that rule changed. Sometime early 2010's I think. Lance and some of the other top riders in the 90's used to not wear helmets even on time trials. Insane.

Looks like a Trek Madone SLR 9. They run 10 to 15,000 depending on what you need custom on it.

holy shit lol. the diaz bros are serious bicyclists, so i don't doubt it at all.

I wouldn't dream of riding a bike unless I got to smoke. Perfect combo brother
100%

Riding a bike, headphones/earbuds, high as a kite is a great feeling. I wouldn't do it around vehicle traffic but out in the woods or at a park or whatever is a great way to spend a few hours

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back