Media Nick Diaz looks to be in a good place

His little bro who had the same but inferior skillset is still doing well. No one knows how good Nick is now but if hes at the level he was at before retiring hed still easily be a top WW

I don’t like the matchups at the top of the division, but think he could deliver some terrific wars against the lower end of the top fifteen.

Usman and Colby have him on his back the entire fight, and they’re not gassing and getting goga’d. I think Chiesa likely does the same.

Leon would pick him apart, although I would still enjoy seeing this one.

Wonderboy would be fun to watch because Diaz would walk him down and taunt literally the entire fight, but he would eat a lot of shots and IMO have a very hard time landing. Still, might be a better style than the more power/less volume style of Luque and Neal.

Luque and Neal could be fun. I think Luque looks a little too good right now. Neal did not look full strength in his last fight. That could be fun, as one of Nick’s most fun fights ever was against a power southpaw.

Jorge is the marquee matchup in the division. I think Jorge is a little too prime right now, but Nick is a little larger than Nate and might do a bit better.

Magny? Gunnar? Price? The Leech? Belal?Lawler rematch? Woodley? I would enjoy seeing those.

I’m happy for Nick, he seems to be doing good! Many fighters struggle with retirement because they can’t find a new purpose in life. Other’s haven’t planned for retirement and are strapped for cash.

Agree. Good for him. I’m always happy to see guys like Georges who not only seem fine financially but equally (or more) importantly appear to be living a life with structure, purpose and fulfillment.

Well smoking weed and operating a motor vehicle which a bicycle is classified as, is against the law everywhere I know because it literally does impair you. Here the law says 4 hours.

Holy hell, thats some square shit to say

zQ9NHfH.gif

Fuck the pro's! Rain.. umbrella.. traffic..

<Goldie11>

A real good place

You've been duped. That video is 3 years old. That channel is notorious for posting old videos under the guise it's new. They even admit in the comments section that vid is old.

Well, at least he's not slurring outside the bar.

That's a really nice bike too.

O used to mountain bike without a helmet. And then I went down a hill ass over tea kettle more times than Simone biles does in her floor routine and finally a nice boulder stopped all my momentum by hitting my skull. I wore a helmet from that day forth.

I’ve always liked Nick Diaz. He’s a real FIGHTER, which I always love.
But in terms of his overall skillset, the game passed him by years ago. I hope he lives a happy life, and I hope I never see him again in the UFC.
Ya he’s a dinosaur. One of my favorites in his day. Not, necessarily, because of his skill set. But he always came to fight (except for the Andy match).

Also lets not forget he was slurring his words depressed and drunk for a while not training at all. Glad to see him healthy and active

Well smoking weed and operating a motor vehicle which a bicycle is classified as, is against the law everywhere I know because it literally does impair you. Here the law says 4 hours.
The lack of a motor would make it not a motor vehicle, FYI. However, many roadway laws are specific to just "vehicles."

Back