Media Nick Diaz looks to be in a good place

upload_2021-4-13_13-35-16.png
Does anyone know if he has kept up his running / biking / swimming in the last few years?

I remember a thread awhile back and a few posters seemed to think he had been drinking a lot and hadn't been training, but he always seemed to be really into his triathlon stuff.
maxresdefault.jpg

Nick Diaz in 2019

upload_2021-4-13_13-35-16.png
Nick Diaz in 2021.

Of course he looks to be in a better shape, and I hope he is in a better place.

Attachments

• upload_2021-4-13_13-36-16.png
    upload_2021-4-13_13-36-16.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
Literally anyone that gets high regularly, as it doesnt impair you if you're not a THC featherweight..
Well smoking weed and operating a motor vehicle which a bicycle is classified as, is against the law everywhere I know because it literally does impair you. Here the law says 4 hours.

Damn, he’s looking to be in better shape than for the last couple of years.

Even if he never fights again I’m happy for him.

Where is the interview? Are you seriously so insane that you derived that from one pic of him on a bike? Obsess much?

I have survived relatively unscathed, among other things:

Vietnam vet with a rifle "about to go postal" (this was before the phrase became popular, but you know what I mean)
Hurricane Katrina, and a few other hurricanes
Hit by car x 2
Loose pit bulls approaching me x 2
etc.

I would wear TWO helmets if I could. I think I have valid past experience to justify following my choice.
Do you also wear 2 masks?

I have survived relatively unscathed, among other things:

Vietnam vet with a rifle "about to go postal" (this was before the phrase became popular, but you know what I mean)
Hurricane Katrina, and a few other hurricanes
Hit by car x 2
Loose pit bulls approaching me x 2
etc.

I would wear TWO helmets if I could. I think I have valid past experience to justify following my choice.
wut

Where is the interview? Are you seriously so insane that you derived that from one pic of him on a bike? Obsess much?
Not obsess, just being able to scroll down a paige and see a big difference between older pics from 2019-2020 when he had bloated face and compare with the 2nd and 3rd pick seeing him looking a lot healtier.

I never said I wanted him to fight again, just that he looked to be in a better place.

He got fat, then got in shape and looks like he's still loving the triathlons, as usual. Cardio athletes can get back in killer shape, it's impressive. But he's been out of MMA competition for so long it's unlikely this is a sign he'd come back. There was some talk a while ago, a few times like after Mas/Nate, that he'd look to come back, but nothing scheduled.

I’m happy for Nick, he seems to be doing good! Many fighters struggle with retirement because they can’t find a new purpose in life. Other’s haven’t planned for retirement and are strapped for cash.

Back