Reaction score
Where his title shot at homies? True WW GOAT

twerk.gif

nolawler.gif

eiuw3l.jpg

fc0IM7y.gif

iBo7xavPOn4xp.gif

ObedientGleefulLaughingthrush.gif

Weidman Rochold Condit Lawler he deserves title shot wherever he wants.

Sadly I wouldn't be surprised if he got the next shot at 170

GSP/Condit/Silva were all fucking too scared to fuck with Diaz.

209 scares the GOATS.

Nick Diaz fights like a joke. The whole Silva fight was a sparring session.

As a former 155fighter no one expected Nick to beat the 185 GOAT who has beaten a former champ at 205.

Considering Anderon was juiced, he did really well. He taunted the man to come in and trade and Anderson was the one who backed out of a lot of them.

At the end, Nick told Anderson to dry his tears and man up when Anderson got emo at the post-fight presser. In hindsight, it kinda makes sense- he knew it was gonna be his last fight.

It doesn't matter if he was juice Anderson looked like complete shit and still easily won the fight. Silva's confidence was shot from the Weidman fights, he was slow and his reaction time seems gone. Both came out looking worse after that fight

Where his title shot at homies? True WW GOAT

twerk.gif

nolawler.gif

eiuw3l.jpg

fc0IM7y.gif

iBo7xavPOn4xp.gif

ObedientGleefulLaughingthrush.gif

Weidman Rochold Condit Lawler he deserves title shot wherever he wants.

Hands down my favorite MMA fighter of all time....well its a tie between Fedor. A Silva. Nick Diaz and Igor Vovchanchin............

still tho. WAR DIAZ 4 LIFE

Hands down my favorite MMA fighter of all time....well its a tie between Fedor. A Silva. Nick Diaz and Igor Vovchanchin............

still tho. WAR DIAZ 4 LIFE

dope list right there!

Considering how Anderson looked, it doesn't make Nick losing a clear decision any more impressive

there's no loser in a fight that's been ruled a no contest.

there's no loser in a fight that's been ruled a no contest.

Technically. But Nick still lost. Just like Gomi lost to Nick.

Basically, win, lose, NC, it doesn't matter. Nick and Andersons stock should go down after that fight

Nick Diaz just sent 2 GOATS packing he deserves the GOLD

uh what?

Technically. But Nick still lost.

Nope.

I feel like I'm talking to a kid. Should have realized this from your opening line claiming that a fighter juicing in a fight doesn't matter.

I'mma tap out.

peace.

At first I thought you were serious, and then you posted gifs of GSP knocking him on his ass while blocking his kick and Condit kneeing him in the grill. I don't even know, I guess you're trolling

It doesn't matter if he was juice Anderson looked like complete shit and still easily won the fight. Silva's confidence was shot from the Weidman fights, he was slow and his reaction time seems gone. Both came out looking worse after that fight

But fails to mention diaz just came off a long layoff as well.welcome back nick, your fighting the goat on roids.

War Diaz

So not only are you a Diaz fan you're also a McGregor fan? The 2 worst fan bases in MMA combined into one piece of garbage.

Nah, Jones fans are the worst. Diaz/McG fans just like to push buttons, like TS is quite clearly doing here.

and he fought both of them after traumatic injuries

Odd thread. Only two GOAT fighters of their weightclass in those images and I don't know how he sent them packing since he lost both fights (although one should be a NC). Also unsure of why the choice of gif of him vs GSP is GSP making him look foolish.

Odd thread. Only two GOAT fighters of their weightclass in those images and I don't know how he sent them packing since he lost both fights (although one should be a NC). Also unsure of why the choice of gif of him vs GSP is GSP making him look foolish.

that gif 10-9 gsp?

toe too the temple

Back