Nick Diaz Is Scared

bbandito925

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
He regretted taking this fight.
He wanted out.
So a week before the fight, he demands to move the fight to Middleweight, hoping this would cause the fight to be cancelled and then Nick could say "Robbie was scared to fight me".

Imagine, the same exact dimwit who has been crying for the past decade about how GSP weighed 1 pound over the limit, comes in 15+ pounds over his fight with Robbie.

I highly doubt that Nick is scared, homey. That’s just silly. Nick wants this payday.

If he did get knocked out in camp, maybe that had an affect on his ability to cut weight? It’s all just speculation at this point.

There's nothing like a Nick Diaz fight week.

nick-diaz.gif

I highly doubt that Nick is scared, homey. That’s just silly. Nick wants this payday.

If he did get knocked out in camp, maybe that had an affect on his ability to cut weight? It’s all just speculation at this point.
Was there speculation he was knocked out in training? I haven't heard anything about that.

We know Nick is not an intellectual.

But you, reaching this conclusion?
He regretted taking this fight.
He wanted out.
So a week before the fight, he demands to move the fight to Middleweight, hoping this would cause the fight to be cancelled and then Nick could say "Robbie was scared to fight me".

Next to your logic, you make him look like a fucking genius. Well done.

Was there speculation he was knocked out in training? I haven't heard anything about that.
Josh Thompson alluded that he may have gotten hurt in training. But then kind of backed off of what he said but never denied it. But I think we can assume that something happened to him in camp last week and he’s probably the one who missed weight. All speculation.

“Well, there’s a lot to be said right now. I don’t know if you guys saw the buzz on the internet, but there’s some stuff going around. I don’t know if he’s gonna make the fight.” Thomson said.

Nick is on record through out his entire career as always saying he doesn't like to fight and is always scared before a fight. This is nothing new, but the weight thing has me concerned. He's usually in pretty good shape year round, maybe not fighting shape, but he does tons of hiking, biking, triathlon type shit too (and weed smoking of course).

Back