Nick Diaz is overrated

He's lost his last 2, the Anderson fight was changed to a no-contest.

A lot of people though he beat Condit too.

Anyway, let me ask you this... When was the the last time someone finished him?

It does not matter what people think, he lost the Condit fight. Constantly coming up short in big fights while avoiding being finished isn't a sign of greatness, it's an ability to take a beating

It does not matter what people think, he lost the Condit fight. Constantly coming up short in big fights while avoiding being finished isn't a sign of greatness, it's an ability to take a beating

By constantly you mean twice...?

The Diaz brother are the most overrated fighters in the history of MMA

He needs to fight a legit top 5 so we can see where he's really at. And not someone like Condit who wouldn't fight him. I wish Nick would take the Woodely fight. Or a fight with Wonderboy would be perfect. Winner gets the shot.

The Diaz brother are the most overrated fighters in the history of MMA
Nate has never been overrated. He's a legit top 10 who tooled the FW champ.

99% of Nick's fans...
hit-bong-hard-gif-weedmemes.gif

He lights up, I light up, he aight!!!

(replace lights up w/ white and you sound even more racist than dumb)

Always a fan of Nick. His KO of Robbie was amazing.

He's lost his last 2, the Anderson fight was changed to a no-contest.

A lot of people though he beat Condit too.

Anyway, let me ask you this... When was the the last time someone finished him?
KJ Noons?

I think that Condit fight says a lot! A guy named the Natural Born Killer ADMITS to play it safe against him. When has Carlos done that before?

Nate has never been overrated. He's a legit top 10 who tooled the FW champ.

"Tooled".

He won. Straight up. Wobbled the holy fuck out of McGregor with a beautiful 1-2 and then choked his ass out.

But Sherdog seems to remember that fight as a one-sided beat down. My suggestion is to go watch it again. Nate was on the receiving end of a round too. Until Conor punched himself out and made that sudden realization that trying to one-shot a Diaz isn't a real thing.

Let's just let reality reign though. Honest win but hardly a tooling.

By constantly you mean twice...?

3 times, even though it was ruled a no contest, he still came up short. And plus in his last ufc stint he was still nothing to write home about

3 times, even though it was ruled a no contest, he still came up short. And plus in his last ufc stint he was still nothing to write home about

Anderson was on PED's, Nick smoked some weed.

The only fight where he didn't look good was the GSP fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back