Nick Diaz is done fighting for real

"Guys not on my level" hahahahaha.......at this point to find guys on his level he needs to start attending the assisted living facilities gym.

You guys aren't on the level to talk shit about the great Nick Diaz. Shut your mouths you ants.

Man the Diaz bros are such fun fighters to watch, its a shame they seem to truly hate it

I will always be Nick Diaz fan, and I will keep buying his wolf tickets if I have to.

Diaz and his 'partying'. He is a prime example of someone who got into partying too late. Most ppl have all of that stuff out of their system by his age. But since he spent his young years training to become world class, he didn't party. I remember interviews wjere he said he didnt drink, do drugs or even eat chocolate. Then once he started drinking a few years ago, he acts as if he found this amazing thing he had been missing out on. Sure, he always smoked..but smoking weed is not partying. By 26 or 26, i was absolutely sick of partying. I was extremely wild though..which explains why it took me 8 years to finish a 4 year program at university. Haha.i have great memories and my septum and liver have healed. When Nick snaps out of it, the only thing he is going to have is regret and a bunch of 'what ifs'. It is pretty shitty.

Nick's been done for a while

Plod forward, slap, taunt, lose, retire

Normal

AND Evidently becoming more and more DELUDED AS TO HIS SKILL /VALUE

too stoned too often to comprehend reality

i blame honda for getting him into booze...

Fighter with one NC in the last 6 years announces his retirement.
I think everyone else already worked that one out.

He did go 50 mins with GSP/Anderson in back to back fights (ok with 2 years between the two) so don't pretend he was shit, he just wasted what would have been his best years getting banned for weed and sitting about waiting for better offers.

I like how he says "guys who are not on my level" when he hasn't won a fight himself in nearly ten years.

Well if you ignore the 8 fights he did win in the last 10 years, if only you'd gone with 7 years.

I really don’t understand Nick Diaz. He says he hates fighting and doesn’t wanna hurt anybody yet his antics in the octagon tell a completely different story.

this is absolutely shocking, thanks for the update. for real though, im kinda blown away hes only 35

Neither Diaz is even relevant in 2019.

Just let them disappear.

Nick Diaz was, and probably still is my favorite MMA fighter.

That said, I totally understand why people shit on him, mock him and altogether grow tired of him. There's only so long you can stay out of the cage before fans of yours just give up. I'm not a fan of Nick Diaz minus his fighting, his fighting is what made me fall in love with his character in general. Just a sad way to go out in terms of legacy, but I genuinely hope he has shitloads of his Condit, Silva and St. Pierre cheques left.

A cult hero, I'll never forget the good times.

I don't mind Nick as a fighter but as a person he kinda sucked. I remember Strikeforce gave him his first big payday and made him the star/champion of their shows. The first thing he did was complain about how little he was getting paid then jumped shipped back to the UFC. He still managed to botch that GSP fight up and got pulled.

Maybe he will fight Anderson one more time, one more cheque

He didnt even write that. just fishing for a good offer.

Back