NIck Diaz interview

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by daltonames, Aug 3, 2016.

1. daltonames

daltonames Black Belt

Anyone else see the interview with Nick where he says he's not interested in fighting lawler because, " he just lost. He's coming off a loss."
    Maybe I'm biased because I really want to see that fight, but WTF? Is he completely delusional? He's coming off two losses and a loss that was overturned to a NC. Goes on and on about "no ones done what I've done"? I'm on top of this sport? I don't get it at all. Does the UFC really need this guy that badly?

2. Superlative

Superlative Shooto All-City Champion

He wouldnt have said any of this sh*t had Tyron Woodley not put him on a pedistal in order to avoid Thompson

biscuitsbrah and sirmorbach like this.
  3. daltonames

daltonames Black Belt

Fair enough, but the line that he won't fight lawler cause he's coming off a loss. Just mind boggling.

biscuitsbrah likes this.
  4. juncito

juncito Brown Belt

He now knows to just run his mouth, whether it's true or not just run your mouth. That's the way to get paid.

FinalFight likes this.
  5. illegalnature

illegalnature Brown Belt

He knows now?

The dudes been getting title shots anytime he says so.
    He could fight Bisping for the title coming off losses if he felt like. He's been doing this for a while now.

Nicks the shit.

AceCooch likes this.
  6. TheWarTornJohn

TheWarTornJohn Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Nick Diaz vs Chris Weidman or Luke Rockhold is the only real option.

biscuitsbrah likes this.
  7. blazerkor

blazerkor Purple Belt

In the words of one of the greatest of all time, "Is normal." Nick marches to the beat of his own drum. I think he will actually take the Lawler fight, especially if TWood is fighting GSP. Lawler won't stall or wrestlefuck and that will appeal to Nick, I think he's just negotiating a little. That being said, I love it. Nick is a compelling character and one of the most entertaining fighters of all time when his opponents don't just try to stall.

Raiman and FinalFight like this.
  8. AceCooch

AceCooch Ace Land

Well you know man... I don't fucking...... really give a shit cause... I won that fight against Condit... scared little bitch.... he ain't my homie he was fucking.... running in that fight.... and GSP.... I fucking.... kicked his bitchass too fucking canadian judges and shit....and..... you know... fucking Tyron i'll slap his bitch ass around just like Anderson cause I'm the real champion at 170...and at 185... and Nate is champ at 155... so fuck you..... stockton... my girlfriends hot... i smoke weed....... fuck you Ariel

biscuitsbrah likes this.
  9. Thors_hammerfist

Thors_hammerfist White Belt

You want to see a death in a UFC fight? Nah brah, I like MMA too much. Keep Diaz from either of those two brahs.

10. Kyler Ruxin

Kyler Ruxin Pabst Powered Fuck Machine

As a Nick fan, I think it's best to just enjoy Nick's fights and not try to figure out what he's thinking when he says the things he says.

reddhelium and biscuitsbrah like this.
  11. juncito

juncito Brown Belt

How many title shots did he get? Gsp wanted him just to get an easy fight, silva was coming off a major injury and 2 losses.But now he took it to a new level.

But I agree, Nick is the shit.

12. illegalnature

illegalnature Brown Belt

An exaggeration. Just the GSP fight after losing to Condit, then fighting the GOAT after losing to him.

Losses don't affect Nick like they do McGregor. But again, Nick has been losing to the toughest fighters around his remote size.

juncito likes this.
  13. daltonames

daltonames Black Belt

Now that you mention it, I'd much rather see him at MW. Those are new and interesting fights. Feed him the waiting vitor in Brazil. Him vs weidman or rockhold would be off the hook crazy. Tho he might likely get beaten to death by either. At least it's new and interesting. Him vs GSP or condit again? No thanks.
    And yes I agree he is hilarious.

14. TallGHunter

TallGHunter Brown Belt

I think when Nick is told he's fighting he expects someone to stand in front of him and fight, not run around. If they run, Nick doesn't think he's fighting.

15. MuayThaiBX

MuayThaiBX Black Belt

Diaz was one of my favorite fighters in the mid 2000s before he got so full of himself. His resume is lacking compared to where he places himself in the hierarchy. Just because he didn't get finished vs P4P greats like Anderson and GSP, but still lost pretty handily, doesn't mean he himself is a P4P great. He should have the attitude that he wants to come in and start taking these top 10 WWs out one at a time. Not that he is #1 and nobody except one or two guys deserve to share the octagon with him. When you don't win in 5 years you should have a little more humility IMO.

16. TheWarTornJohn

Anyone have their Ebonics 101 book, because Diaz just came into the thread and I can't understand a word he's typing with this ghetto-fu.

17. daltonames

daltonames Black Belt

thats 90s surfer lingo. call rockhold and he'll translate for you.

18. TheWarTornJohn

I'd slap Cockholder in the cock.

19. daltonames

daltonames Black Belt

... Good luck with all that ...