Nick Diaz: I'll fight Tyron Woodley at UFC 202 "if they make me an offer I can't refuse"

Nick is a fair draw, not as big as his fans think.
Anderson beat Nick, 50-45, 50-45 and 49-46, so yes an easy fight.
GSP hasn't fought in how many years?
Nick does terrible against WW's that have a wrestling background.

Yes, Nick would be an easy fight for Woodley when compared to Thompson, Maia and MacDonald.
That's a prediction, and the fact is most people suck at making them.

Yeah, Nick is a HUGE draw...

Come and see the guy who hasn't won in half a decade!
Come and see the guy who looked terrible against an over-the-hill Silva!
Come and see the guy who was embarrassed by GSP!
Come and see the guy who looked like a zombie against Condit!
Come and see the guy who can't put down the bong long enough to pass a drug test!
Come and see the guy who will probably be banned for life if he fails another drug test!
Come and see the guy who may skip some required events (pressers) and not be allowed to fight!
Come and see the guy who whines and quits after every fight!
Come and see the guy who talks tough, flashes the middle finger around, advocates drug use, and can't seem to win!

Woo hoo!!

The term "money" fight is getting thrown around too much now. I dont consider any fight with Woodley as money lol

Dear Nick,

Win a fight against a relevant fighter...

actually, just win a fight period.
Dear Accolyte,
Nick didn't ask for this fight. The champ asked for him. Or should he turn down the title shot and the big check?

There was that petition

Signing an online petition about weed and shelling out $60 for a fight are very different.

Nick's got nothing but oooooold Strikeforce numbers supporting the idea he's a draw.

Ask 10 casuals around 20 years old who Nick Diaz is, and I'll bet a grand at least 5 say "Nate's brother?"

Times change and change fast these days.

Dear Accolyte,
Nick didn't ask for this fight. The champ asked for him. Or should he turn down the title shot and the big check?

Even better.

Tyron wants to defend his belt against a dude who hasn't won in five years.

Yeah, Nick is a HUGE draw...

Come and see the guy who hasn't won in half a decade!
Come and see the guy who looked terrible against an over-the-hill Silva!
Come and see the guy who was embarrassed by GSP!
Come and see the guy who looked like a zombie against Condit!
Come and see the guy who can't put down the bong long enough to pass a drug test!
Come and see the guy who will probably be banned for life if he fails another drug test!
Come and see the guy who may skip some required events (pressers) and not be allowed to fight!
Come and see the guy who whines and quits after every fight!
Come and see the guy who talks tough, flashes the middle finger around, advocates drug use, and can't seem to win!

Woo hoo!!

auTfiHq.gif

That's a prediction, and the fact is most people suck at making them.
So you think that Diaz, who has NEVER beaten a WW that was ranked in the top ten, has a better shot at beating Woodley then Wonderboy, Maia and MacDonald has?

Back