Nick Diaz: I'll fight Tyron Woodley at UFC 202 "if they make me an offer I can't refuse"

I feel like the Lawler rematch is a bigger fight $ wise than the Tyron match for diaz. I'd be surprised if he got the shot

Both Diaz's winning on the same night would be glorious. Stockton Slaps all around.

Has beaten nobodies in the last 8 years
Doesn't put on exciting performances
Cries and retires after every loss
Hasn't won in 5 years

Hendo is 100x more deserving of his title shot than Diaz would be

Again, it was Woodley the one that out of nowhere came with this idea. What was Nick supposed to say?

"After taking my time to think about it, I've realized I need to get back on track and make myself worthy of a title shot. So I find in the position of respectfully turn down Tyron Woodley's offer."

Lol. Would that remotely sound like Nick Diaz?

People so salty at Nick Diaz because he's a "lazy" pot smoker. Lol that guy trains harder than any of you have in your life. His idea of fun (a triathlon) would kill half the people on this website if they tried to do one. Belts mean nothing. Rankings mean nothing. MMA isn't a sport. It's a spectacle. That isn't changing. Get over it.
I love weed and I smoke it daily but that doesn't mean I have to love a whiney ass fighter that puts on lame performances and constantly feels entitled to big fights.

Again, it was Woodley the one that out of nowhere came with this idea. What was Nick supposed to say?

"After taking my time to think about it, I've realized I need to get back on track and make myself worthy of a title shot. So I find in the position of respectfully turn down Tyron Woodley's offer."

Lol. Would that remotely sound like Nick Diaz?
Of course not. This is more directed to all the dumbasses that want him to get a title shot.

It was a dumbass idea by Woodley as well.

Lmao I'm not a Nick fanboy, but the dude is not an easy fight against anyone. Dude lost a relatively close fight to a roided up AS for fucks sake. Lmao @ "easy fight". He's only being called out because he is the biggest draw.

You must think Woodley is calling out the arguable GOAT in GSP because he's as "easy fight" as well, right?
Nick is a fair draw, not as big as his fans think.
Anderson beat Nick, 50-45, 50-45 and 49-46, so yes an easy fight.
GSP hasn't fought in how many years?
Nick does terrible against WW's that have a wrestling background.

Yes, Nick would be an easy fight for Woodley when compared to Thompson, Maia and MacDonald.

I'd rather see Nick retire Lawler. Full circle.

nick+diaz+form+gif.gif
I'd rather see Nick retire....oh wait, he's done that several times.

Bad fight for Diaz. I guess diaz is in it for the money. Woodley by KO or decision.

The article says it sounds like they're gonna give em Robbie, hope he fights sooner rather than later tho
I think Diaz/Lawler could be a great fight.
But Diaz will turn it down.

Shitty fight. Nick will get wrestlefucked then retire again. Would much rather see Nick in an appropriate fight for his style.

If he's coming back, might as well keep him happy and give him the kind of fights he'll care about. Wrestlers ain't it.

And if Wonderboy gets screwed over then seriously fuck this sport.

Lawler vs Diaz 2 would be a better fight for sure

I think people here are confused. Nick always looks for big name fights so he can make some money. Even he realizes he has ride someone's coattails to a payday. If that were not true, he wouldn't care who he fought because he himself would be the draw.....but clearly, that is not the case.

Come on, gaiz. Can ya'll take paper at the negotiating table and talk fighting everywhere else? Killing my boner over here.

Diaz vs Lawler 2 later in the year imo :cool:

Back