Nick Diaz: "If there was an offer I couldn't refuse, things would be different"

I doubt he's asking for any 'ridiculous' amount. He should be paid at least a million to fight.
A million is a ridiculous amount for show money.

You think Nick Diaz should get paid 1 mil to fight Masdival?

He wants someone to put a gun yo his head?

Someone phone the Fertittas

Nick always comes to scrap and always goes for the win. He's everything that Dana wants in a fighter but subservient.

I like Nick and Nate and will always watch their fights. The brothers not only bring excellent talent but exceptional entertainment.

does he even have any leverage nowadays?
Of course he does his name alone does that....be I think he forgot that he hasn’t won a fight in 8 years and hasn’t fought in 4. Plus personally I’m not looking forward to a half ass losing performance followed by whining post fight interview followed by a failed drug test

I can't hate on Nick for this.

Across his career he has probably made the money in 1 or 2 fights, by holding out, that had he just caved to the UFC and took what they wanted to pay, would have taken him 10 or more fights to make. He has saved himself a lot of damage and made a lot more money. Seems smart to me for a guy who is laughed at as a dumb stoner by many.
Yeah I don't really like Nick, but he did it right. Mma is a harsh sport and most fighters never get that big payday. Nate played it smart as well. Why fight 20 guys for 50k each and give yourself Parkinsons when you can take two or three big fights and cash out.

Nick and Nate both went thru a lot of wars, I'm glad they actually got something for it unlike say Chris Leben.

I doubt he's asking for any 'ridiculous' amount. He should be paid at least a million to fight.
I mean....look who were talking about here. Saw an interview right after Robbie lost his belt to Tyron if he would be interested in a rematch with him and he said something along the lines like “nah he just lost that fight doesn’t make sense in trying to go the other way” lol wouldn’t put it pasted him if he’s asking for Conor money to fight, he probably thinks he’s a bigger draw then him

I don't get the hate on Nick Diaz, he has 35 fight and has barely fought in the last 4-5 years, that means he was extremely active for a long time. The man has earned the right to be picky and get PAID.

You're not worth the amount you're asking for though

Last fight 4 years ago, 3 losses in a row, I would like to see him fight again, but he is not worth big money even his younger bro money.

I mean....look who were talking about here. Saw an interview right after Robbie lost his belt to Tyron if he would be interested in a rematch with him and he said something along the lines like “nah he just lost that fight doesn’t make sense in trying to go the other way” lol wouldn’t put it pasted him if he’s asking for Conor money to fight, he probably thinks he’s a bigger draw then him

He might be asking for a lot of money, but he should start high. Just pay him, he's a draw and the build up alone for all of his fights are great. Doubt UFC offered him a good deal.

He's begging for a job by turning down work?
{<huh}
He’s hoping for more money. If he was rich and happy, he’d be staying quiet and not posting about taking a fight, any fight for the right price.

Back