Nick Diaz, Herb Dean, Hendo, Dan Cormier in one picture

Nick looks like he just had a change of heart about wrestling.

181868__ufc-mma-warriors-champions-men-ryan-bader-junior-dos-santos-dana-white-vitor-belfort_p.jpg

1st thing I think when seeing this picture? It is totally within the realm of possibility that Jon will have beaten them all within a year or 2. Including Dana.

deffo worth 500k! pay the man already!!

1st thing I think when seeing this picture? It is totally within the realm of possibility that Jon will have beaten them all within a year or 2. Including Dana.

Jon wouldn't even want to be in the same room as JDS. As for Dana, when he whips it out, Jon bends over.

Jon wouldn't even want to be in the same room as JDS. As for Dana, when he whips it out, Jon bends over.

Certainly not a crazy opinion. I disagree though. Hopefully we will find out. As for Dana, If Jon bends over at least hes getting more out of the man than all but 2-3 fighters in UFC history. Dana has made Jon a filthy rich man (by MMA standards).

JDS looks tiny next to Bader and JDS is no small man.

Stuff like this always surprises me. There was a cover of Ultimate MMA Magazine a few years ago, you should see how much bigger a MW Mike Swick looks than Cain Velasquez!!!! Bader has those nice round bodybuilder type muscles though, JDS is built more for fighting but yeah Bader looks huge.

Stuff like this always surprises me. There was a cover of Ultimate MMA Magazine a few years ago, you should see how much bigger a MW Mike Swick looks than Cain Velasquez!!!! Bader has those nice round bodybuilder type muscles though, JDS is built more for fighting but yeah Bader looks huge.

Bader is a pretty big LHW. Here you can see how much bigger he is compared to Cain

1020_large.jpg

Is that Jones on the right? It doesn't mention him in the image link (but doesn't mention Bonnar either). It doesn't look quite like Jones, like something is off with the mouth and eyes. Maybe just bad angle or photoshop?

Is that Jones on the right? It doesn't mention him in the image link (but doesn't mention Bonnar either). It doesn't look quite like Jones, like something is off with the mouth and eyes. Maybe just bad angle or photoshop?

Come to think of it, there's some lightening of the edges around Bonnar's body aswell. Were these last two shooped in or something?

Back