Nick Diaz hasn't returned Dana White's phone calls or text messages

Nick probably doesn't enjoy speaking with Dana. I know I don't. Dude's always blowin up my phone.

this doesn't mean anything to me at all.He'll be there and if he isn't good hendricks can fight gsp like things should be.Problem with that is GSP would have been training specifically for diaz which is totally different.I think hendricks is a guy you need to really analyze before getting in there with him.It goes both ways of course but it would benefit hendricks much more imo because he doesn't change his style around people as much as georges.

damn. maybe he was really serious about retiring. that would suck big donkey balls if he really never fought gsp

It's like Dana said, Nick doesn't have to monitor texts and return calls when Dana's fishing for reassurance, but if Nick really is dumb enough to blow off his PR responsibilities again it should definitely be the end of him in the UFC.

itll happen

or i will never watch a nick diaz fight again
:eek:

Dana just wants to stir up hate and it's doing a great job. Insert NickDiazCallMeMaybe.meme

A card with a bunch of big WW fights headlined with GSP/Diaz. This sounds familiar.

Diaz is no show. Hendricks steps up. Diaz accepts fight with Ellenberger. GSP pulls out due to injury. Diaz/Ellenberger promoted to main event.

Diaz/Hendricks for interim belt @ UFC 164. Diaz loses then rage quits. Fails drug test and is suspended. GSP comes back 18 months after the Condit fight and defends against Hendricks. Diaz is offered another title shot. Rinse & repeat.

A card with a bunch of big WW fights headlined with GSP/Diaz. This sounds familiar.

Diaz is no show. Hendricks steps up. Diaz accepts fight with Ellenberger. GSP pulls out due to injury. Diaz/Ellenberger promoted to main event.

Diaz/Hendricks for interim belt @ UFC 164. Diaz loses then rage quits. Fails drug test and is suspended. GSP comes back 18 months after the Conduit fight and defends against Hendricks. Diaz is offered another title shot. Rinse & repeat.

:icon_neut

Either way dude is a moron. One hell of a fighter but makes stupid decisions and acts like a a$$hole all day.

Dana just wants to stir up hate and it's doing a great job. Insert NickDiazCallMeMaybe.meme

Right, I'm sure. Supposedly Dana recognizes Nick as a super mega ultra star that is supposed to bring in record draws and overlooked the last debacle, but just hates Diaz so much as to create unsubstantiated rumors to ruin the fight and make Diaz look like a putz.

People really need to start shelving this persecution complex by proxy regarding Nick.

Right, I'm sure. Supposedly Dana recognizes Nick as a super mega ultra star that is supposed to bring in record draws and overlooked the last debacle, but just hates Diaz so much as to create unsubstantiated rumors to ruin the fight and make Diaz look like a putz.

People really need to start shelving this persecution complex by proxy regarding Nick.

Wow you completely misunderstood what the fuck I was saying. I'm saying Dana is using hate for Diaz to stir up interest in this fight and to draw a few more eyes on whether or not this fight happens. Which imo will lead to more draws in the end. Dana clearly doesn't hate Nick.

People need to relax and remember they were supposed to fight twice before, UFC 137 & 143. Now ask yourself, which guy fought both those nights?

And all this scared of GSP garbage? Who the fuck would be SCARED of GSP? I'm pretty sure almost every opponent Nick's had was likely to cause more damage than St. Pierre. Trust me pocket-psychol0gists... Nick Diaz will not see you call him a chicken and be forced to show up.

Last edited:
OH NO!

Are you telling me he didn't text back in time?
THE HORROR

Wow you completely misunderstood what the fuck I was saying. I'm saying Dana is using hate for Diaz to stir up interest in this fight and to draw a few more eyes on whether or not this fight happens. Which imo will lead to more draws in the end. Dana clearly doesn't hate Nick.

^Your logic and ability to reason are completely lost on this crowd.... It's obvious that Dana really hasn't heard from Nick which must mean he has smoked himself into a THC coma and now we will NEVER see Diaz vs GSP!!!!!!!!!!!! Right, Sherdoggers?

You can't be reasonable on this forum... everything has to be speculated and over-dramatized.

I'm so sick of Diaz brother weirdness...i mean really what fighter bugs out and loses probably a million in lost revenue b/c he decided not to show up. If he does it again he should never get in the cage again.

He's not mentally stable...he has a legitimate anxiety disorder and tries to self-medicate with marijuana. Therefore, his moods fluctuate DRASTICALLY. Sometimes he just needs to "hide"..period, that's it.

He simply cannot be relied upon unless he is supervised daily by a chaperone...and sometimes the supervision just isn't enough.

He has already proven this time and time and time and time again.

The UFC is playing with fire here.

Back