Nick Diaz has adopted a dog for the first time!

Regardless of if that's Nicks dog or not, that's the only time I've ever seen a golden retriever with anything but an insanely elated and loving face. I didn't even know they were capable of looking mean.

He'll have plenty of time to play with his dog after he gets suspended for at least two years, when he faces off with the commission again. Guy has not won a fight since 2011, but there is a thread about him everyday (LOL).

Regardless of if that's Nicks dog or not, that's the only time I've ever seen a golden retriever with anything but an insanely elated and loving face. I didn't even know they were capable of looking mean.

The story of this dog is that, there was a new law in Iran that forbids people to have a dog and so this Golden Retriever was taken from its owner and the owner got a beating as well.

So naturally the Retriever is pissed off!

Turtles, i like em bitches too. But i prefer hamsters anyways. Or fish. Oh man i like me watching some fish!

Next week on TMZ. Nate Diaz adopts cat, doesn't get along with Nick's dog. Family feud ensues.

I kinda see what the ts was sort of attempting to almost pull off.

Back