Nick Diaz has adopted a dog for the first time!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Nick has adopted a stray Golden Retriever who used to have a rough life. Here is the pic of Nicks dog:

golden-retriever.jpg

i hope the dog is helping him feel better in these troubled times.

So these are the sort of threads you get the week after no fights.

Mean mugging, how appropriate. I am not a fan of either Diaz but this is a cool story.

When does nicks dog like to go for a walk

1, 2 and 5

Regardless of if that's Nicks dog or not, that's the only time I've ever seen a golden retriever with anything but an insanely elated and loving face. I didn't even know they were capable of looking mean.

Same here, I mean they did take him away from his owner by force and slashed his owner 32 times. Probably why he looks so pissed off!

related news, as a new doggy parent Nick is all about teaching good manners, and scolds the dog to stop licking his NSAC in public.

Is there a source with this or do we just believe you?

Check his twitter or whatever but this is word of mouth from one of his buddies. It will be confirmed soon when he takes pictures with the dog.

Nick has adopted a stray Golden Retriever who used to have a rough life. Here is the pic of Nicks dog:

Amount of fucks given as of 2:22 pm: 0.

I'll keep you updated throughout the day if the number changes.

would have been funnier if you had just said "nick diaz as a dog"

You are the definition of a shit poster Sosuke.

Don't be scared of thunder and firecrackers, homie!

I'm not a huge fan of Nick's antics and attitude outside of fighting, but as someone who has adopted several dogs myself I can certainly respect this about him if true.

Back