Frank23

Enter Sandman Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
[YT]Gwx3KOnmuB8[/YT]

4:05-

diazchuks.gif

Nick Diaz MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography, and More - Sherdog.com

Do you agree with Nick Diaz? The former Strikeforce welterweight champion is showing a lot of courage facing Anderson Silva at UFC 183.

Disagree.

He had nothing to gain by fighting Anderson. Silva is clearly the bigger guy and would have taken GSP out.

Why is Diaz so obsessed with GSP.. Just come outta the closet already buddy

Disagree.

He had nothing to gain by fighting Anderson. Silva is clearly the bigger guy and would have taken GSP out.

Except undisputed GOATship and a huge ass payday.

LOL when the guy asks him if he'll go back to 170 or stay at 185, nick makes no sense

but I see why he hates showing up for these things he looks really uncomfortable speaking in these press conferences

50-45 GSP. Shut up already Nick. And take your goddam meds.

Diaz should've taken the fight with Hieron.

Because Nick can beat GSP just like Hendricks can. Diaz is a world class athlete and might not have dangerous power but his boxing and cardio could ware you out quick. His BJJ is above average as well, so if the fight goes to the ground, he could easily pull off a sub on anyone including GSP/Silva.

I agree with Diaz, that GSP should have fought Anderson. The fans wanted it for 5 years and Silva entertained it for a bit. Dana loved the idea but never slammed the hammer on golden boy GSP. Would have been a true " super fight" at the time, and with Anderson being exposed against elite wrestlers recently GSP could have possibly pulled off a win that would have made him no doubt GOAT. Only if GSP had BJ Penn's mentality...smh

Wasn't that quote from months ago? Seems like a weird time to post it

lol at a Diaz trying to give someone career advice.... (what a joke :icon_lol: )

That title goes to Fedor. Clearly the money alone wasn't enough for the fight to happen, so I doubt it was the case.

Lol no. GSP moving up to beat Anderson for the title would have cemented him as the best ever. When a GOAT beats another GOAT (especially a heavier GOAT) they become a SuperGOAT.

Nick is right.

GSP could have been involved in the greatest -or one of the greatest- MMA fights of the history but he decided not to.

Nick is right.

GSP could have been involved in the greatest -or one of the greatest- MMA fights of the history but he decided not to.

I think it was a smart move. It would have proved nothing and he would have lost. Just like Diaz will, only Diaz doesn't have anything to lose.

Lol no. GSP moving up to beat Anderson for the title would have cemented him as the best ever. When a GOAT beats another GOAT (especially a heavier GOAT) they become a SuperGOAT.

Because this has fuckall to do with anything I said. What did I tell you about quoting me. Please refrain from doing so, my eyes hurt every time I see a post from you. Now kick rocks skrap.

Because Nick can beat GSP just like Hendricks can. Diaz is a world class athlete and might not have dangerous power but his boxing and cardio could ware you out quick. His BJJ is above average as well, so if the fight goes to the ground, he could easily pull off a sub on anyone including GSP/Silva.

I agree with Diaz, that GSP should have fought Anderson. The fans wanted it for 5 years and Silva entertained it for a bit. Dana loved the idea but never slammed the hammer on golden boy GSP. Would have been a true " super fight" at the time, and with Anderson being exposed against elite wrestlers recently GSP could have possibly pulled off a win that would have made him no doubt GOAT. Only if GSP had BJ Penn's mentality...smh

Except..... He can't beat him, because you know, they fought? And Diaz got completely dominated start to finish. I'm sure I can ko damn near anyone on any given day if I sucker punch them. Doesn't mean I can beat them in an mma fight. Diaz CANT beat GSP.. Fact

well, first of all that was from a november press conference. and 2nd of all he was asked a question based on GSP running his mouth about Nick taking the Silva fight. GSP was the one who instigated that whole convo.
GSP was pre-emptivley putting it out there that it was a mistake for nick to take the fight, since it makes georges looks weak by never stepping up.

Because this has fuckall to do with anything I said. What did I tell you about quoting me. Please refrain from doing so, my eyes hurt every time I see a post from you. Now kick rocks skrap.

How about that Yushin Okami fight last month? :D

Back