Nick Diaz films himself spying on potential next opponent - dude looks dangerous!

That guy had to of been on something or at least for his sake I hope he was....acting like that

DanaandRashaad.gif

Diaz was shook, thats why he climbed to those safe heights. But he should be careful because that ninja can run up the wall in 0.2 seconds

Notice how Nick stayed well away and made sure not to draw attention to himself. Shook

What a creeper. Why is he filming some random guy in the privacy of his property and then putting it online? So the guy wants to pretend hes a ninja so what. At least hes outside getting exercise unlike most people today.

What a creeper. Why is he filming some random guy in the privacy of his property and then putting it online? So the guy wants to pretend hes a ninja so what. At least hes outside getting exercise unlike most people today.
Thats you isn't it? It's okay.

I like it how he can starts balancing his sword but it's too easy so he stands on one foot but can only last for 3 seconds… props though I practice the "no exercise ever" technique.

Back