Nick Diaz Fight Week! What Are Your Expectations?

How Dominant Will Nick Diaz Look

• Total voters
If Nick was fighting a point fighter like Condit or Wonderboy or one of the wrestlers, it would probably be a bit of a snog fest.

Given Lawler is a brawler, if Nick is anywhere near what he was, it should be a fun fight.

Cartwheels. I'm expecting lots of cartwheels

cIbygRp.gif

Honestly I'm not expecting much. I think nick battles anxiety really bad and this is probably a really rough week for him after a layoff that long. A layoff where many times in his head I'd assume he thought he was done.

I'll be impressed if he comes out and gives it his all win or lose.

idk mang in that countdown Nick seemed
Sober and really level headed about life. Expecting him to look pretty sharp, he might be slower though because hes in late 30s

SOrta expecting to see a fighter way past his prime and slower than he and us want him to be. Now, I have no idea about Lawler, but just going by when each of them last fought, I'm thinking Lawler gets it done. Perhaps (too) viciously, as well.

MMA fans are dreamers and hate letting go of the past. it goes without saying that i could be totally wrong but i think this fight is going to be weak. lets hope i'm completely wrong.

It brings me no joy to say it, but I think that there is going to be a lot of hearbroken Nick Diaz fans after this weekend. I hope I'm wrong, but I'd be shocked if I am.

Back