Nick Diaz fans check out this Awesome New HL

Nick Diaz fans please go jump off the Brooklyn Bridge

Nick is an amazing fighter and gives it his all when he fights. His only downfall is he makes a ton of excuses when things don't go his way...kind of like you are doing.

lol not making excuses, just simple facts of what actually occurred, imo there are two types of MMA fans one that loves fights, other that loves the contests. Both very similar and both very different.

Nick Diaz fans please go jump off the Brooklyn Bridge

His haters are just as bad.

A guy posts a HL vid and you tell the people in the thread to jump off of a bridge.

You're a douche.

That Diaz Daley fight was one of the best fights if not the best I've ever had the good fortune to watch live.

Nick will always be one of the best martial artists to ever compete but I truly believe he's done in the sport.

It was fun though thats for sure. Nick has the most obsessed haters i've EVER SEEN on this website so he must have been doing somethign right.

nice vid. love diaz and hopefully he comes back. would love to see him rematch condit

yeah forshore, after re-watching that fight so many times, its a shame he got robbed by the judges. Even the UFC cant string together a comprehensive reel of Condit outstriking Diaz. It was bullshit

Win or Lose STILL 1 of the most entertaining fighters of all time.

Thx for this vid.

<3 Diaz Bros.

Back