Nick Diaz fans check out this Awesome New HL

Pretty cool. Wasn't that big on the track, didn't really go anywhere.
always thought this would be a good track for a diaz hl...

good shit. there is nobody in MMA like nick diaz. nick really is the definetely of "take a shot to give a shot" type fighting style.
plus pre fight interviews and post fight pressers are cool. but nick gave p4p the best interviews at those pressers ever. all the way from toxic plane water, to nobody trains harder than him, to his honda , to his house, to his lack of money, to his interest in big money fights, to really whatever came into his head at that very moment.

Nice HL.

Will always bother me as a Diaz fan how GSP and Condit chose to approach fighting Diaz, both of them decided to win the contest and avoid the fight, would have been a lot better for the fans if they had chosen to throw down and actually fight instead of point scoring.

As the great Mike Tyson said fans will remember the warriors who go forward and make exciting fights and not the ones who who can maintain long win streaks but are absolutely boring, Condit falls into the same category as Diaz...one crappy fight doesnt change that. GSP on the other hand...is a joke..he chooses to wrestle his way to a W and being boring to protect some kinda legacy....

I would like to think of myself as one of the bigger Diaz nut huggers, but I love the amount of shit that he talks in the cage. We see a lot of guys talk shit before a fight, but not so much during the fight. Takes balls to stick your hands up and stick your head out, all while telling the dude he's a bitch and to hit you...

nice vid. love diaz and hopefully he comes back. would love to see him rematch condit

Nice HL.

Will always bother me as a Diaz fan how GSP and Condit chose to approach fighting Diaz, both of them decided to win the contest and avoid the fight, would have been a lot better for the fans if they had chosen to throw down and actually fight instead of point scoring.

As the great Mike Tyson said fans will remember the warriors who go forward and make exciting fights and not the ones who who can maintain long win streaks but are absolutely boring, Condit falls into the same category as Diaz...one crappy fight doesnt change that. GSP on the other hand...is a joke..he chooses to wrestle his way to a W and being boring to protect some kinda legacy....
If I remember correctly gsp stood a lot with Diaz in the later rounds and out struck him. Diaz is lucky gsp gassed in that fight or gsp would have give him a beaten he would remember forever

If I remember correctly gsp stood a lot with Diaz in the later rounds and out struck him. Diaz is lucky gsp gassed in that fight or gsp would have give him a beaten he would remember forever

So not true lol,

GSP stood and anytime he started getting hit...he went for the TD...every time, the only reason he was able to land a few was due to his TD threat...which is a big threat as he was way stronger on the ground than Diaz and diffused the JJ.

And post fight GSP had more bruise etc than Diaz did lol, not going to say that the fight was close Diaz got handled...but GSP was definitely choosing to point scrap as opposed to attempt anything that resembled a finish.

Boooo GSP fans.

BTW I assume this is your anti Diaz troll forum account?

Nick is such a beast of a figthter. I'd like to see him come back and tool more guys. Despite his aggression and brutality he is actually respectful afterwards to some fighters like he was with Frank but he said screw that in the Cyborg antics lol.

Nick vs Bones at a catch weight! He also called out the Spider at the post GSP presser. I love his fight anyone spirit...because he actually will. He deserves high profile fights...he's been around a long time kicking ass.

Dude is fighting all the hitters.

Thanks man, I wish he would come back.
He is wasting too many years of his prime!

So not true lol,

GSP stood and anytime he started getting hit...he went for the TD...every time, the only reason he was able to land a few was due to his TD threat...which is a big threat as he was way stronger on the ground than Diaz and diffused the JJ.

And post fight GSP had more bruise etc than Diaz did lol, not going to say that the fight was close Diaz got handled...but GSP was definitely choosing to point scrap as opposed to attempt anything that resembled a finish.

Boooo GSP fans.

BTW I assume this is your anti Diaz troll forum account?

Nick is an amazing fighter and gives it his all when he fights. His only downfall is he makes a ton of excuses when things don't go his way...kind of like you are doing.

Back