Nick Diaz could still be champ today

Maybe if he is a lot better then he was 10 years ago. I mean, he could beat the champ or even win a contender eliminator fight, back then. And I’m a fan of his.

It's clear as day. Don't try to troll lmao.

Cool, then list all his losses and all his wins. Explicitly indicate which were top 10 and against non-LWs.

I'll wait for your "non-troll" response. LMAO.

Nick's win over Thomas "Wild Man" Denny (only fighter to ever let the bully win the whole $10K on Bully Beatdown) shows how high his star could've burned had the comission not thrown the book at him after the Anderson fight.

When we talk greats in MMA, the discussion always comes back around to one single guy, the man who beat KJ Noons, Nick Diaz.

I mean you're clearly not very bright. First of all, Nick has fought at 160 multiple times so be consistent. Second of all, he has 9 losses. What you consider top 10 is obviously a mess if you put eight of his losses as top 10 and only one of his wins as top 10.

Try thinking before you post next time.
Facts don't care how you feel. Stop crying over the truth being explained to you.

Facts don't care how you feel. Stop crying over the truth being explained to you.

As I already said, indicate which are top 10 wins and losses instead of being a donkey.

Good luck and I hope Nick makes you angry for a long time.

tyVjJBt.gif

Imagine being that big of a Diaz dicksucker lmao. Beating Robbie will show absolutely nothing, and the narrative that he could fight Usman with a win tonight is pretty embarrassing for the sport and a slap in the face to the rest of the top guys in the division.
I've said it in another thread: Diaz gets a title shot if he wins tonight. There's no doubt in my mind.

If he can't beat a really shopworn Lawyer, who's lost his last 4 fights (and last win was a ho-hum decision over an equally shopworn, chinless Cerrone)...the Nick should hang them up. Don't go box those Youtube brothers, either. Prime Nick could beat them, but not sure about current Nick.

I've said it in another thread: Diaz gets a title shot if he wins tonight. There's no doubt in my mind.
Prime Nick couldn't beat ACL-damaged GSP. How is a 38-year old Nick supposed to beat a prime Usman?

Prime Nick couldn't beat ACL-damaged GSP. How is a 38-year old Nick supposed to beat a prime Usman?
Where did I say he had a chance of doing that?!? I don't even give him a great chance of winning tonight.

At 145 maybe
155 no
170 Hell No
185 Hell No, but he does better than at 170 because of the match up

Man who truly knows how to call this?? This fight will absolutely answer more than a few questions about Diaz.

A win over this version of Lawler would be pretty meaningless. A loss would be a sign to hang them up. Let’s see Diaz win a couple fights against guys who aren’t washed before mentioning him in the same sentence as a title shot.

Back