Nick Diaz - comeback fight

Lawler and no one else, its a rematch that will sell the shit of a card and its a good fight for both of them...with Lawler being on the decline (so it seems) and Nick having not fought in ages....perfect fight. If Nick comes back...but knowing him he would want Jorge and no one else.

Hopefully, he will fight guys like Masvidal, Mike Perry, Niko Price, Pettis while covetous mfs (Woodley, Leon Scott) searching for red panty nights stand and watch.

I remember when i was boxing and didn't pay that much attention to MMA, Nick got me into it cause of his boxing heavy style.
If it's MW I would want to see him vs Gastelum/Brunson so we can see some 1-2 from Nick.
Don't know how his physical status is, hope he won't get washed.

Who would you match him up with?

What’s the overall plan for his return? Is it a one and done? Superfights only? Title shot eventually?

title shot???? hahahahahahha....you do realize this guy hasn't won a fight in almost a decade, right?? he could never in a million years beat anyone in the top 10...maybe not even top 20...he was always extremely over hyped as a fighter. if he does comeback, they will probably match him with someone that will draw a good rating. maybe masvidal...and he will get his ass kicked, just like nate did. probably alot worse...at least nate has been fighting through the years. superfights?? he doesn't deserve any superfights.

I think Anderson’s last fight being nick diaz instead of hall could have been fun. Missed opportunity imo. Well see. I don’t expect him to be competitive for a title. But of course, he is very talented and it’s certainly possible.

no it's not very possible...he couldn't beat anyone in the top 10...and I doubt even anyone in the top 20...this guy hasn't won a fight in a coons age...his last win was against a past his prime bj penn...who hasn't beaten bj penn? haha

Who cares??? The dude hasn't won a fight since 2011 and looked embarrassing against Silva in his last fight in 2015. Anybody who thinks Nick will be competitive against the elite at 170 are smoking some damn good shit.

pretty much what I said...I don't think nick could beat anyone in the top 10...maybe not even top 20...I always found him to be highly over rated...his best wins were in strikeforce...and who did he really ever beat? a way past his prime frank shamrock..almost getting ko'd by daley. barely beating him...and cyborg santos....not exactly world beaters...none of those guys would ever beat anyone in the ufc...probably nobody.

Dude hasn't won a fight in 9 years. Give him an entertaining big name on a skid. Lawler, RDA, or Cowboy make sense.

IMO Lawler makes the most sense because there's history there.

definitely lawler...that's a long time coming...rematch after nick ko'd him years ago. when robbie was green...that might actually be competitive now, considering lawler can't buy a win these days.

I think Anderson’s last fight being nick diaz instead of hall could have been fun. Missed opportunity imo. Well see. I don’t expect him to be competitive for a title. But of course, he is very talented and it’s certainly possible.
really? no thanks on that one. The first fight sucked, the rematch would be even worse.

My pick would be Pettis at 170. It's a winnable fight for Nick, Pettis is a name. Pettis is not going to grapple old Nick into an embarrassing UD.

Back