Nick Diaz Chances are worse now then before?

Id just like to point that Nick and Nate are actually different people. I personally think Nick is a much better fighter than Nate.
Why cant people fathom they are two different people?
According to Sherdog if someone beats Alexander they know how to beat Fedor
and by the same reasoning I guess if you can beat Valentine then no problem you can take out Alistair.

well, i was with you for the first part about nick and nate being different fighters somewhat. But the rest is garbage, i dont think anyone here thinks fedor and his brother are similar or valentine and alistair, its crazy how far their skill talents are apart, only a moron would think they are somewhat similar.

Nick is like a bigger version of Nate, you cant really say they are VERY DIFFERENT, because the're not. They both throw high volume of strikes, both are great at BJJ, both have good cardio and both don't throw many leg kicks, so if you can name more ways they are different more power to you, but i can name 2x or 3x how they are the same.

If a lw can make GSP tap to strikes think what Nick will do

Lol you have to go all the way back to the Sera fight to discredit GSP. GSP is gonna mop the floor with Nick. It's gonna be worse than what Bendo did to Nate.

well, to be honest if GSP got hit the same way by the guys Nick was hit he would be out cold way faster then what Serra did to him. All of those guys you mentioned are crazy animals and have very hard punching power. GSP's heart has been questioned alot because of how he acts when hes hurt. I remember him complaining about his groin, and his eye and many other things that fighters usually just don't mention during a fight.

Who are you being honest with? that is nothing but speculation. Your opinion is not a fact. And no guys like Noons, cyborg, zaromskis are not "crazy animals." What they are is sub par competition...

And you're an idiot if you think that fighters don't discuss those types of things with their corner in between rounds. Like seriously, seriously dumb.

Nick is like a bigger version of Nate, you cant really say they are VERY DIFFERENT, because the're not. They both throw high volume of strikes, both are great at BJJ, both have good cardio and both don't throw many leg kicks, so if you can name more ways they are different more power to you, but i can name 2x or 3x how they are the same.

they also have the same kickboxing flaw... condit used it against nick and ben copied it against nate. they both have a long stance with a lot of their weight on their front foot. this gives them a very long reaching jab and is great for them b/c they have long arms already, but it leaves them open to leg kicks on their lead leg all day. evangelista cyborg used it well against nick too until he faded and got worked over by nick

georges will most likely try the same thing as he knows nick is very dangerous on the ground. he is going to try and work nick standing from a distance and every time nick can somehow get inside on georges, he will take him down, throw a few punches, and then get up and repeat.

if he stays standing in the pocket with nick, where he cant use his solid long range jab or his kicks, he will most likely get worked over. if he stays on the ground for a long time with nick, especially in the beginning before they get too sweaty, there is a chance nick
can submit him.

other than GSP failing to stick to his game plan (either by getting hurt by nick or by making a strategic mistake thinking he has nick hurt and going for the finish or something), i dont see nick really being able to win... i hope its a sick fight tho and hopefully nick pulls an upset to shake everything up. hendricks/diaz would be sick

Back