Nick Diaz Chances are worse now then before?

TomTomNT

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The guy is coming from a huge layoff and we all know ring rust is a big issue, meanwhile the champ, one of the greatest P4P fighters is just coming from a tough 5 round fight that definitely put him back to his groove. Now nick has to go in to GSP's Home town and try to put his shit together, man this sucks because i wanted to see nick at full strength for this fight and not all rusty and passive which im sure he will be until he warms up.

Lets hope its not another Bendo vs Nate, even though that fight had its moments.

Absolutely. Condit has shown how he can be beaten.

I don't see it that way.

After his last fight, Nick has some readjusting to do. His time out of the competition may be the best thing that's happened to him.

I think his recent layoff might be enough to get his act together and work on his weaknesses.

As for hoping this is not like Bendo-Nate... it was a great fight so I would not mind at all, in fact fact, I'd be thrilled!

Nick don't give a fuck where the fight is, homie.

That shit won't matter.

doesn't matter: GSP gets takedown within first 30 seconds.

Nick Diaz isn't winning.

Chael Sonnen isn't winning.

Sorry to spoil 2 of the next upcoming PPV Main Events for you.

This fight is too late and nostalgia is gone... shoulda been over a year ago. Kinda like Chuck/Wand

If Diaz doesn't fail a piss test for green then maybe he kicked the habit because doesn't he smoke to calm his nerves? Like he has panic attacks or some shit? Just imagine having all that hate on you from the crowd in Montreal, plus the expectations to back up all that shit talk, plus you're getting a title shot after losing your last fight and your only wins at 170 in the last 6 years in the UFC were against Josh Neer and BJ Penn...........Who knows, maybe Diaz doesn't think about the fact he'll look like a huge chump if he doesn't win, or worse gets knocked out cold by GSP.

I just don't see Nick being able to do what even Carlos did in that 3rd round, Diaz isn't a power puncher and if Condit couldn't stop GSP I don't see Diaz coming close. The reality is for me, I'm hoping we get something like Nick Diaz-Diego Sanchez, that was a great scrap. Or what we just saw with GSP v. Condit, another great fight.

[QUOTE="Rush";77365693]Absolutely. Condit has shown how he can be beaten.[/QUOTE]

And he did this by how? Oh yes, Condit loss. If anything, Matt Serra showed GSP could be beat, and look where that got him.

GSP was ready to mentally check out after Shields poked him in the eye.

I don't see it that way.

After his last fight, Nick has some readjusting to do. His time out of the competition may be the best thing that's happened to him.

I think his recent layoff might be enough to get his act together and work on his weaknesses.

As for hoping this is not like Bendo-Nate... it was a great fight so I would not mind at all, in fact fact, I'd be thrilled!

Did Nick get his sparring money?

Yes hes coming off a loss

hes been fighting the judges scorecards and courtroom

Montreal

not to mention your fighting a GSP that mad at u

So Yeah hes fucked

Back