Nick Diaz calls out Canelo Alvarez

Nick better hope it doesnt go the distance or else he's gotta deal with the judges...aka...."Team Canalo"

Nick Diaz wants to box multiple boxing champion Canelo Alvarez......

"Nick hangs with Andre Ward in sparring. And swam back from Alcatraz. Twice!"

<30>

If you thought he has pillow fists before, imagine those 16oz. Canelo would eat those shots like candy and return heavy power shots. Nick has Absolutely no fucking chance.... And I'm a Diaz fan. Nothing but CTE awaits Nick in boxing.

Sure why not?
I'd pay to see Canelo knock him the fuck out.

Know what how about one of these mma fighters actually box one of these prime boxers so they can get their jaw snapped and this dumbass shit can stop.

As a fan of both but prefers MMA, I approve of this message. Bitches need to learn their place sometimes.

LMAO look at this fucking mongoloid. Saying Canelo can’t speak English and you’d have to be 5 miles into the spectrum to figure out what this mook is even mumbling about

The DiazBros done elevated from black tee to black hoodie

Nick Diaz would beat Rocky Fielding lmao

Nick Diaz has a worse chance of beating Canelo than Khabib does of beating Floyd. Tip to mma fighters: at least call out retired 50 year old pillow fist boxers who don't train for you. Hungry, young, in their prime 1 shot power, #1 p4p boxers isn't the best idea.

Of course they have no chance either way.

Right.....

Nick is an incoherent stoner who's MMA record in the last 6 years is 0-3, yet he's still just holding out for that "Money Fight". A few hardcore fans like him, otherwise no one cares about the guy.

He could be a draw if he'd just be smart enough to take some winnable fights and get some momentum. Him and Nate have to be two of the worst self-promoters in the fight business. Whining doesn't get it done.

Back