Nick Diaz brings in Glory Champ Artem Levin to prepare for Anderson Silva

He's just being a typical Diaz hater. He's no better than the fans he hates.

Honestly, Nick had a lot of ridiculous fans when he first came back to the UFC, but a lot of them are gone now. Yet people still say the same stupid shit bitching about his fans when they don't even realize that they're just as bad, and in a lot of cases lately, worse than the people they found so annoying.

Seems these days they're the ones stirring the pot and making stupid statements and acting like assholes in each and every thread about the Diaz Bros, yet still acting like their fans are the jerkoffs.

i'm a huge diaz fan, but i never think of him as unbeatable. i don't think this is a good fight for nick. and if nick wins i'll be happy for him, but i'll think it was silva being old or not recovered from that compound fracture.

i'm a huge diaz fan, but i never think of him as unbeatable. i don't think this is a good fight for nick. and if nick wins i'll be happy for him, but i'll think it was silva being old or not recovered from that compound fracture.

I agree, and if he somehow KO's Silva, did the Chris crack his chin first? It's gonna be an interesting fight for many reasons. I just hope that Silva doesn't crack Nick's chin. I wanna see Diaz fight at least a few more times. Lots of fun fights for him.

i'm hating because i have a reason to hate. go to page 6 and read jopos comment or better yet, read this thread
http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/could-nick-diaz-win-mw-title-2858881/

Well, I read the entire thread. You posted 3 times, two of them you couldn't refrain from throwing insults at people, and the last post was about you begging for Diaz to get cut. Real quality posts and ideas you bring to this forum. Diaz fans are SO much dumber and make way worse posts than you do. Thanks for taking the time buddy.

I think my third hook theory might hold some water after all.

I agree, and if he somehow KO's Silva, did the Chris crack his chin first? It's gonna be an interesting fight for many reasons. I just hope that Silva doesn't crack Nick's chin. I wanna see Diaz fight at least a few more times. Lots of fun fights for him.

yeah, i don't want this to be the beginning of the end for nick. he's got a lot of mma miles. glad he's gonna make money, but i like him at WW.

i don't care if he ever fights for a title again, but good fights include: lawler, brown, hendricks, condit, and even rory (and i don't think he'll do to nick what he did to nate, though everyone presumes that).

He is a welterweight fighting at middleweight so I think his biggest obstacle will be the power and strength of Anderson. Another thing I would question is his motivation for this particular fight... he gains nothing except big $$, win or lose, so there may be nothing to keep him pushing that bit extra during training and during the fight.

yeah, i don't want this to be the beginning of the end for nick. he's got a lot of mma miles. glad he's gonna make money, but i like him at WW.

i don't care if he ever fights for a title again, but good fights include: lawler, brown, hendricks, condit, and even rory (and i don't think he'll do to nick what he did to nate, though everyone presumes that).

Exactly. He's the type of fighter who can make a good living and get many more fights just because they'll be fan favorites, not necessarily because of title implications. I see him doing quite well against anyone at WW. We saw him lose a close one to Condit (another of my fav fighters) when CC went in to fight for points, and got spiral rode by GSP (who hasn't lost to GSP?). It's not like he wouldn't go toe to toe with any if the other guys and not have a decent chance to wear them down. Rory and Hendricks are the only two who I could see wrestlefucking Nick for 5 rounds assuming it's a main event fight and even then would they have enough gas in the tank to not get punched in the head 50 times in the 4th and 5th?

Lots of good fights left. I hope he keeps going no matter what happens.

I'd love to see those sparring sessions. I saw Levin box his way to victory at Glory 17 live, I'd like to see how Nick's boxing compares.

He's just being a typical Diaz hater. He's no better than the fans he hates.

Honestly, Nick had a lot of ridiculous fans when he first came back to the UFC, but a lot of them are gone now. Yet people still say the same stupid shit bitching about his fans when they don't even realize that they're just as bad, and in a lot of cases lately, worse than the people they found so annoying.

Seems these days they're the ones stirring the pot and making stupid statements and acting like assholes in each and every thread about the Diaz Bros, yet still acting like their fans are the jerkoffs.

Nick has sparred with Joe Schilling for many years.

and good if he(schilling) knows a better sparring partner will help.

Anderson Silva was already fucked anyway. I still always felt even a prime Silva may lose to Nick. I have no idea waht will happen.

so? Nick Diaz would beat the shit out of you keyboard warriors
you are not a fighter! so quit acting like you are a tough guy

please read the sentences in bold

Well, I read the entire thread. You posted 3 times, two of them you couldn't refrain from throwing insults at people, and the last post was about you begging for Diaz to get cut. Real quality posts and ideas you bring to this forum. Diaz fans are SO much dumber and make way worse posts than you do. Thanks for taking the time buddy.

I think my third hook theory might hold some water after all.

if you actually read the thread(i don't you did. just scanned my posts) then you would understand where the hate is actually coming from.

here's another source
http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/should-nick-diaz-included-ufc-hall-fame-2913169/

tumblr_nhtxa9NaRd1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

i don't think you did

Nobody said anything provoking until you attempted to insult his fans, just like you did here. None of your posts had any actual points, just to be a dick. People like you are the reason fighters don't post here anymore. We don't need your empty, antagonistic posts here and I'm sure you'll find that out real quick.

Back