Nick Diaz bare knuckle fight video (RARE Spinning sh*t)

There's something about bare-knuckle that is so much more intense to me. The fact they have to really pick their punches I think. People don't realize what even 4oz gloves does for confidence in punching.
I also think that bare knuckle, in a high school gym, against a guy you've never heard of, is much closer to everyday life, and thus makes you realize how crazy it is to fight someone else for money.

There's something about bare-knuckle that is so much more intense to me. The fact they have to really pick their punches I think. People don't realize what even 4oz gloves does for confidence in punching.

In my home town we removed our skin before fighting. That's where bare knuckles really means something. People don't realize what even 3.5 oz of skin does for confidence in punching.

I also think that bare knuckle, in a high school gym, against a guy you've never heard of, is much closer to everyday life, and thus makes you realize how crazy it is to fight someone else for money.

???? Those are open-hand strikes to the head/face. Am I the only one seeing this?

It also should make subs easier as well.

Same here. I wish UFC would be bare-knuckle. I know it's not popular among people and I understand many reasons as to why, but I still would like to see it.
It's just this raw combat.

man, wanderlei silva's bear knuckle videos are straight up disturbing. he was a fucking monster. I've yet to see a more aggressive and scary person in a ring/cage.

Same here. I wish UFC would be bare-knuckle. I know it's not popular among people and I understand many reasons as to why, but I still would like to see it.
It's just this raw combat.

90% of the threads on here would be about injuries and apparently no fighter would be legit, according to Shertard logic.

man, wanderlei silva's bear knuckle videos are straight up disturbing. he was a fucking monster. I've yet to see a more aggressive and scary person in a ring/cage.

I'd still have to go Fedor. he definitely wanted to make TK pay for the cut loss.

is this confirmed diaz?

legs look way more thick and same with the rest of his build (lanky). movement seems way different too

is this confirmed diaz?

legs look way more thick and same with the rest of his build (lanky). movement seems way different too

i've seen all of nick's fights, and he was definitely bigger than today. i think he sacraficed strength for cardio.

is this confirmed diaz?

i was wondering, too. but you can hear the crowd saying "nick", he uses the stockton slap, and i think that's cesar gracie (in the black shirt) hugging him after the fight.

That was actually really nice spinning shit. I knew he did karate, but I didn't know how good he was at it.

I like the vale tudo stuff better. There were a lot of points where modern MMA fighters would have thrown knees and neither of them did, though.

He seems so much more dynamic then than he does now. He's going to need to bring some of that back when he fights Anderson.

And agreed with some others in this thread. Bare knuckle seems so much more intense.

But isn't this Pancrase? No closed fist strikes to the head? Not that it isn't badass, but I think of "bare-knuckle" as far more brutal.

Is it? I can't tell if his hands are open or not, the quality is so bad.

Yeah that's Nick Diaz guaranteed.

What a treat this video is to see. Nick moved much faster and much lighter on his feet when he was younger.

Can someone gif Nick throwing the spinning kick and the dude doing the karate kid in response

Back