Nick Diaz bare knuckle fight video (RARE Spinning sh*t)

Meulenhof

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
3:24

[YT]watch?v=39rSOmwIIkk[/YT]

Last edited:
There's something about bare-knuckle that is so much more intense to me. The fact they have to really pick their punches I think. People don't realize what even 4oz gloves does for confidence in punching.

Brutal stuff man, hard to watch bare knuckle fights.

Anyone know why the mma news site 5ouncesofpain is called that?
Did old school gloves weigh more?

Did you just see this in f12 and think 'oh I'll post it here too'?

That must have been the pre-weed days because he moves a hell of a lot faster than he does in the UFC

wow.. he threw some spinning shit back in the days

There's something about bare-knuckle that is so much more intense to me. The fact they have to really pick their punches I think. People don't realize what even 4oz gloves does for confidence in punching.

Many people don't realize that they started using gloves to protect the fighters hands and not their faces.

totally, so exciting to watch. everytime they go to throw a punch i get exited lmao.

The sequence of the spinning kick and the guy answering with the karate kid stance is hilarious

Thread title should have been spinning shit

Not sure why you're taking a dig at him for that. there are much more posters here and very few would have seen this.

Stupid hipster twonk.

tumblr_n5ybyyNR1k1spvd58o5_400.gif

Brutal stuff man, hard to watch bare knuckle fights.

It is a little more brutal for sure. A couple of other good old ones are Chuck vs. Pele and Wanderlei vs. Mike VanArdsdale. Mike got fucking stomped by "Vanderelly Silva".
Can someone post those? I'm on my cellphone.

But isn't this Pancrase? No closed fist strikes to the head? Not that it isn't badass, but I think of "bare-knuckle" as far more brutal.

Back