nick diaz and jon jones showing the world why they are the most astute and alpha

10 and 10 is overpaying for the typical new signee. They are not worth that much. From a worth standpoint a new signee should actually pay the ufc for The opportunity to fight.

If the UFC was losing money by letting them fight, sure. Thats not the case.

fighters in the game. only tools fight to appease the fans and bosses, real men leverage bargaining power to their fullest extent whenever they can.

I hope neither of them fight for a penny below what they think they deserve.

All self respecting fighter should be doing the same.If you are fighting for 5k/5k then you need to take a good hard look in the mirror and try to find some dignity.

Hahaha at the JBJ business man theory, BS! He wants to pick an opponent that suits his style of fighting that is all. Just look at his own video confession. He tells you in his own words: I don't want the no1 challenger, I want the short stocky guy with a bad knee that would take a title fight even injured cause he is 35 years old haha.
There is nothing to look up to there, it is just sly cunning strategies to escape a hard test. Not what you expect from the guy that tries to teach you "fight through the pain" hahaha. Just plain cowardice is what it is. I do even think he has a good shot at beating Gus, at least 50/50. The "champ" however don't like those odds, he wants a "dominant performance" and what is better for that than an older, fatter and shorter guy with a bad knee??

fighters in the game. only tools fight to appease the fans and bosses, real men leverage bargaining power to their fullest extent whenever they can.

I hope neither of them fight for a penny below what they think they deserve.

All self respecting fighter should be doing the same.If you are fighting for 5k/5k then you need to take a good hard look in the mirror and try to find some dignity.

I can see it with Jones, but its about time the Nick Diaz hype got buried, the guy is a flake and isn't even worth $5K/$5K. The guy is rated for B level wins in a B level org and Joe Rogan hype about his BJJ, when it comes to MMA Nick Diaz is a joke and the person who should be most pissed about this is Nate Diaz, a guy with 100X the skill of his brother but none of the hype because he doesn't act like a complete child.

Lol what a simplistic view.

The UFC could give 2 shits about Diaz. They aren't begging him to comeback.

The only reason the UFC is working this hard with Jones is because he's, you know, one of the greatest MMA fighters to ever come along. That's some bargaining power right there.

Name one fighter who fights for 5K/5K that has some real bargaining power to get more money? I mean shit. You have to be someone the UFC cares about.

But they are losing money marginal income from a new fighter is almost certainly far below the margin cost. That is the very definition of losing money

If that were true, the UFC wouldnt have an undercard.

OP dont put Nick Diaz and Jon Jones in the same sentence ever again.

Nick Diaz sells nearly 1,000,000 PPVs. Jon Jones sells only 300k PPVs.

Nick Diaz slaps his opponents in the face. Jon Jones pokes his opponents eye.

Nick Diaz is a BJJ black belt. Jon Jones is a Gaidojutsu black belt.

Nick Diaz is a true martial artist. Jon Jones is not.

Nick Diaz is loved. Jon Jones is hated.

So please give Nick Diaz the respect he deserves and do not associate his name with Jones.

One more thing, Nick Diaz has never lost a rematch. Jon Jones is about to lose his rematch against Gus.

1 M PPVs ???!!! What the hell are you talking about ?

Also, what about Jones is a UFC champion and Diaz has never been/never will be ?

That Nick Diaz blind nut huggery needs to stop.

better to live with pride and principles then prostrate yourself and impune your character
What are Nick's and Jon's principles? Half a million $ instead of 300k for nick and a different opponent for JBJ. Nick wants to get more money, it's not gonna happen by staying retired. The only way he starts making more $ is by fighting out of his contract and getting a new one. That's what gilbert did and it worked. JBJ is doing some weird shit in general and it doesn't seem like it's about money.

Diaz doesn't deserve the money the asking for, exciting yes, but theres alot more fighters more talented than him getting paid shit. Anderson would destroy him.Motivated Anderson>

Diaz doesn't deserve the money the asking for, exciting yes, but theres alot more fighters more talented than him getting paid shit. Anderson would destroy him.Motivated Anderson>

You sound like a guy who would pay to see him fight Anderson...just sayin

You sound like a guy who would pay to see him fight Anderson...just sayin

HELL YEA THIS FIGHT WOULD BE THE FIGHT OF THE YEAR, but the Aldo's, Dillashaw's , etc deserve more money

Back