nick diaz and jon jones showing the world why they are the most astute and alpha

Why does a guy coming in from a local circuit promotion for his first ever fight for the UFC, on the first prelim fight of the night before 90% of the crowd has even shown up deserve $20k?

OP dont put Nick Diaz and Jon Jones in the same sentence ever again.

Nick Diaz sells nearly 1,000,000 PPVs. Jon Jones sells only 300k PPVs.

Nick Diaz slaps his opponents in the face. Jon Jones pokes his opponents eye.

Nick Diaz is a BJJ black belt. Jon Jones is a Gaidojutsu black belt.

Nick Diaz is a true martial artist. Jon Jones is not.

Nick Diaz is loved. Jon Jones is hated.

So please give Nick Diaz the respect he deserves and do not associate his name with Jones.

One more thing, Nick Diaz has never lost a rematch. Jon Jones is about to lose his rematch against Gus.

Why does a guy coming in from a local circuit promotion for his first ever fight for the UFC, on the first prelim fight of the night before 90% of the crowd has even shown up deserve $20k?

spoken like a true beta, you have to recognize the value within you. if i ever get a 5k contract in front me i'm spitting on that shit like it's toilet paper. gtfo with that disrespectful bullshit.

One more thing, Nick Diaz has never lost a rematch. Jon Jones is about to lose his rematch against Gus.

Ok, don't be stupid. I love Nick Diaz and am not a fan of the Jones personality. But you can't tell me Jon Jones has ever lost a rematch either. He hasn't even lost a fight...

Jones' resume is one of the best on the planet right now. Nick Diaz is more exciting sure, but Jones is a much better mma fighter.

So please give Nick Diaz the respect he deserves and do not associate his name with Jones.

Hmmm! U do make some strong points!

spoken like a true beta, you have to recognize the value within you. if i ever get a 5k contract in front me i'm spitting on that shit like it's toilet paper. gtfo with that disrespectful bullshit.

That's why you'd never make it as a fighter.

better to live with pride and principles then prostrate yourself and impune your character

Or you could be like GSP and be proud and hardworking AND rich. And not always feeling like the world is against you.

Petty sure there are more than just the two options you put forth.

fighters in the game. only tools fight to appease the fans and bosses, real men leverage bargaining power to their fullest extent whenever they can.

I hope neither of them fight for a penny below what they think they deserve.

All self respecting fighter should be doing the same.If you are fighting for 5k/5k then you need to take a good hard look in the mirror and try to find some dignity.

I'm convinced that people who walk around using words like "alpha" to describe themselves or other guys are overgrown adolescents who haven't been properly conditioned to exist in an adult society.

Where's Nick Diaz right now?

0 win against a top 10 WW , 9 losses & wants to fight Anderson Silva for 7 trillion dollars . Am i the only one who thinks it would be crazy to pay him a shitload of money to fight someone he has a 2% chance of beating ?

You're blind and delusional

fighters in the game. only tools fight to appease the fans and bosses, real men leverage bargaining power to their fullest extent whenever they can.

I hope neither of them fight for a penny below what they think they deserve.

All self respecting fighter should be doing the same.If you are fighting for 5k/5k then you need to take a good hard look in the mirror and try to find some dignity.
I know I'm gonna regret this but what would you say the solution is for a fighter apparently lacking in self respect to get paid more than 5k? And do you think they have the same negotiating power, financial independence, and draw as Jones and Diaz so that is why it must be they don't respect themselves fighting for 5k? Or might it be its that or nothing are their choices and misplaced pride doesn't pay the rent?

You're blind and delusional

Thank you for such a well thought out and insightful response. I'm sure your parents are very proud of you.

tumblr_m6el481mkE1rys4czo1_500.gif

Wow

Just wow

Yeah I'm sure Jones is really proud of himself right now

This is why you arent a pro fighter.

Back