*Nick Díaz Vs Robbie Lawler at WW: Who takes it and how?*

Great fight..should be both robbie and nicks retirerment fight...couple years down the road...

I want to see this fight more than anything else at WW. I think it goes similiarly Nick Diaz picks lawler a part. But we have a more technical and patient Lawler now, would love to see.

This is a message board, where, you know people make hypothetical match ups? The question wasn't whether it was plausible enough, although it is plausible given current UFC trends. Lame post.

Nick came off a long layoff and hung with AS. Ring rust isn't a factor for the Diaz brothers if you haven't noticed.

This may be news to you pal, but Hendo got an undeserved title shot. This is the UFC: money>>title contention.

At least he's won some fights in the last few years.

Nick came off a long layoff and hung with AS. Ring rust isn't a factor for the Diaz brothers if you haven't noticed.
I don't know if you've noticed, but that Anderson wasn't the same one who raped hendo and toyed with Forrest. That Anderson was coming off a long lay off as well and didn't really try to finish nick.

I don't know if you've noticed, but that Anderson wasn't the same one who raped hendo and toyed with Forrest. That Anderson was coming off a long lay off as well and didn't really try to finish nick.
You're downplaying Nick's skills and you know it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back