*Nick Díaz Vs Robbie Lawler at WW: Who takes it and how?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Both very tough guys, being on the business for so long. Who takes it and how? Would Nick Díaz try the Stockton slap on Robbie?

Nick isn't in contention so who cares at this point?

giphy.gif

I think it would go similar to their first fight when it comes to who wins. Think Robbie would last much longer this time around. But would give Diaz the edge.

Nick hasn't fought/won a fight in a while. Will he be rusty? Will Robbie be able to hurt him?

Both very tough guys, being on the business for so long. Who takes it and how? Would Nick Díaz try the Stockton slap on Robbie?

Give me a scenario where Diaz gets a titleshot in the first place by miraculously bypassing the whole top 5?

P.S - beating Robbie 12 years ago when he was having his 10th fight isn't a reason to have a title shot.

I'd like to see it and I think that Nick would win. Robbie takes rounds off and when he does, Nick would pick up the pace.

Would love to see this fight. But Nick would need at least two solid wins first imo. Unless Lawler loses the title in the meantime.

Give me a scenario where Diaz gets a titleshot in the first place by miraculously bypassing the whole top 5?

P.S - beating Robbie 12 years ago when he was having his 10th fight isn't a reason to have a title shot.

Short notice replacement like Nate was for Conor and like Bisping was to beat Rockhold?

Diaz would have a great shot. Too bad he doesn't fight.

Dude doesn't even deserve a top5 at this point.

If Nick Diaz can beat the NSAC, he can beat anybody.

Yeah, why discuss a fantasy fight on a message board! Dan Henderson just received a title shot -- Nick Diaz will ALWAYS be in contention.

The GSP route. Nick lost to Condit and retired. GSP beat Condit and called out Nick. Boom. Nick fought GSP for the title coming off a loss.

Robbie calls out Nick. Boom. Nick gets a title shot against Lawler.

The fact that Bisping is getting ready to defend against Henderson should let you know title shots aren't earned anymore.

robbie outwrestles him 3 rounds and wins a split

I want to see this fight more than anything else at WW. I think it goes similiarly Nick Diaz picks lawler a part. But we have a more technical and patient Lawler now, would love to see.

This is a message board, where, you know people make hypothetical match ups? The question wasn't whether it was plausible enough, although it is plausible given current UFC trends. Lame post.
Nick hasn't fought/won a fight in a while. Will he be rusty? Will Robbie be able to hurt him?

Nick came off a long layoff and hung with AS. Ring rust isn't a factor for the Diaz brothers if you haven't noticed.

This may be news to you pal, but Hendo got an undeserved title shot. This is the UFC: money>>title contention.

The GSP route. Nick lost to Condit and retired. GSP beat Condit and called out Nick. Boom. Nick fought GSP for the title coming off a loss.

Robbie calls out Nick. Boom. Nick gets a title shot against Lawler.

The fact that Bisping is getting ready to defend against Henderson should let you know title shots aren't earned anymore.

This may be news to you pal, but Hendo got an undeserved title shot. This is the UFC: money>>title contention.

Don't be jerks; It's still real to him, dammit!

Back