Nick and Tyron firing shots at each other...

Nick has been gifted more main event fights than Randy Couture.

All you do is lose fights so I called you out to GIVE YOU money, so you don't complain. ;-) Call me the charity champ.

honestly gsp is not coming back for woodley. woodley knows wonderboy is next.
Who knows. It's a fight he probably thinks he can win. Why wouldn't he come back and claim the belt immediately if he's offered the opportunity?

I know everyone knows it's straight up bull form Tyron but he posted that response to wonderboy saying he needs diaz or gsp because he has a family hes trying to feed.

He doesn't make other fighters money.

He wants to get paid. Why should he care about fighting Woodley or Lawler? Also it's weird that you would say he doesn't deserve to fight the guy he knocked out cold.

It makes sense if you look at their careers as of late. Just like how Hendo doesn't deserve his title shot

Woodley's response

"Nick you were gone before then. You left after Daley. I beat him and Jordan Mein before this fight. And he was approved for TRT. And when was your last win? All you do is lose fights, get suspended, then complain about not making enough money as of Late. I was trying to get you paid cause I respect you and I feel like you deserve a big pay day, but you blew several seven figures. But you are so high you didn't even realize it. GSP did and we will make that money,"

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/8/4...k-diaz-fires-shots-tyron-woodley-social-media

can't wait till this retard fails a drug test

Woodley's response

"Nick you were gone before then. You left after Daley. I beat him and Jordan Mein before this fight. And he was approved for TRT. And when was your last win? All you do is lose fights, get suspended, then complain about not making enough money as of Late. I was trying to get you paid cause I respect you and I feel like you deserve a big pay day, but you blew several seven figures. But you are so high you didn't even realize it. GSP did and we will make that money,"

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/8/4...k-diaz-fires-shots-tyron-woodley-social-media

Give Nick

Robbie or wonder woman

Good

They can fight each other after Thompson beats Woodley

But then Nick won't want the fight

LOL @ Woodley saying he wants Nick to get a payday by fighting him

No one gives a shit about you except your mum

He's not a fan favorite
He's not that exciting
He's a cry baby
He's a racist himself but calls everyone else racist
Oh lord. The word racist is thrown around way too lightly on these forums. WAY too lightly.

Nick schools Woodley easy...
Woodley too green,, stays on the feet, Diaz toys with him.
Hits the ground tappy tap tap..
Standingimages.jpg Cesar-Gracie-and-Nick-Diaz-450x260.jpg
Or Ground

How you want it?

Gsp is finished. May as well watch Andy or Fedor fight. Even if they do something miraculous, they're still done. Time for bed

Lol at Nick. He ducked Woodley in Strikeforce

Back