Nick and Tyron firing shots at each other...

Based on the fact that people would rather pay to see Nick fight than anyone else in the WW division besides GSP.
Says who? If that's true and they pay to see NICK fight, not Anderson or GSP who fight Nick, than why can't he carry a card on his own, like Conor does or like Ronda did?
The reason why he needs a big fight is that people in fact do not pay to see Nick fight per se, that's why he feels he needs GSP or some champion other than Woodley. He wants to profit from a big star, he's not one himself.

Man this GSP fight better be made official soon. It has to happen.

Oh you're that idiot getting excited about Grimes "wanting" to do MMA, bye.
Well, if that is your way out of having a civil discussion fair enough. I'm not sure why you put the word waiting in quotes, by the way.

Well, if that is your way out of having a civil discussion fair enough. I'm not sure why you put the word waiting in quotes, by the way.
Because she does not want to fight, or put in the hard work. In the words of Greg Jackson, statements like hers are masturbatory. She already envisioned herself as a great UFC fighter, shes living the fantasy but reality is 99% of the time is not what her romanticized idea of MMA consists of. Mark my words she will never fight anyone.

He wants to get paid. Why should he care about fighting Woodley or Lawler? Also it's weird that you would say he doesn't deserve to fight the guy he knocked out cold.

By that rationale, Pete Sell deserves a contender fight with Lawler

Because she does not want to fight, or put in the hard work. In the words of Greg Jackson, statements like hers are masturbatory. She already envisioned herself as a great UFC fighter, shes living the fantasy but reality is 99% of the time is not what her romanticized idea of MMA consists of. Mark my words she will never fight anyone.
I don't think she will fight anyone either. You are doing a lot of projecting on her. If you feel comfortable judging someone for making a statement about wanting something feel free. Clearly this is far left of the question you originally asked me but I suppose my answer sufficiently ended the discussion.

honestly gsp is not coming back for woodley. woodley knows wonderboy is next.

I don't think she will fight anyone either. You are doing a lot of projecting on her. If you feel comfortable judging someone for making a statement about wanting something feel free. Clearly this is far left of the question you originally asked me but I suppose my answer sufficiently ended the discussion.
Im not doing any projecting, considering that i actually do fight people in competition fights and have zero dreams of going to the UFC. Shes just externalizing some fantasies about a path shes not cut out for. But im glad you agree. As for your last comment: GSP is the only draw that would actually be bigger for Nick but GSP is shotcalling on that one and he says no. Wait and see Nick wont get any offers better than Woodley.

Lists a bunch of reasons why he dosen't deserve it, then tries to say he was trying to give it to him cause he deserved it...May want to proof read your social media posts Tyron. Looks more and more like ducking the more you talk.

Tyron doing what he should; talking shit. Getting people to make threads about him lol

Sure. Good in the short run, bad in the long run. Once he loses the belt, nobody will talk about him anymore. The little fans he got right now, will probably dwindle.

Playing the heel only works if you are popular and you have people that pay to see you.

He wants to get paid. Why should he care about fighting Woodley or Lawler? Also it's weird that you would say he doesn't deserve to fight the guy he knocked out cold.
How does fighting for the WW strap on the same card as his brother NOT get him paid?

I love Nick Diaz but....

September 2015

Nick: "What the fuck? They suspended me for 5 years...or what have you. I make a living doing this shit!"

August 2016

"Congratulations Nick! You are off suspension! Who would you like to fight?!"

Nick: "There's no one really that I'm interested in fighting now."

nKu7bo1.png

He hasn't won a fight in 5 years and he knocked Lawler out 15 years ago so he doesnt deserve to fight him , Lawler is on a different level than Nick !

Im not doing any projecting, considering that i actually do fight people in competition fights and have zero dreams of going to the UFC. Shes just externalizing some fantasies about a path shes not cut out for. But im glad you agree. As for your last comment: GSP is the only draw that would actually be bigger for Nick but GSP is shotcalling on that one and he says no. Wait and see Nick wont get any offers better than Woodley.
You fight people in competition fights? Any proof or you just another random tough guy on Sherdog?

The difference between both is that Nick can deny any fight he want because he's not the champion, if he is sidelined won't make a difference to the Welterweight division
Meanwhile, Woodley's ducking is freezing the division

10/10 Humble Wood, would

Back