Nice pic.: Rua bros when kids.

both Ninja and Shogun said Marcos is the most talented of the three... Hes also the taller. Could have been a great fighter.

i think 3rd brothers seem to be perfectionists. but since they cant be perfect, they'd rather just not try lol

im a second brother and dont have a third but i think the third brother doesn't like the pressure of having to compete with the other two and have a bigger desire to be different.

yeah. Fedor said that the third one had mad talent but lacked motivation so would probably never make it far. Shogun said that Ronin was too lazy. I suppose its better to choose another path, considering the weight of expectations they'd have to deal with.

i think 3rd brothers seem to be perfectionists. but since they cant be perfect, they'd rather just not try lol
Ive seen Shaolin train some muay thai... Hes sharp, looks like a mix of ninja and shogun styles, maybe even a lil bit more technical... But he opted for not fighting... Smart guy, lol. To be a pro fighter you have to be a lil crazy :p

They all just came back from a viewing of Grease 2

shogun looking like a girl.

Back