Nice new Darren Till promos

theTKDguy

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The ufc is really pushing him. the bt sport promo might be one of the best ufc promos ever.

i think he has a great chance against twood. i really doubt he knocks him out in the first (wood finishing him fast is more likely imo) but i think he can get a tko in the 4th or a tight decision.

The next Conor McGregor. I think he sleeps Woodley Just like Conor Did Aldo. We will see.

I think Till is the real deal. I hope he knocks Twood out of this century.

The next Conor McGregor. I think he sleeps Woodley Just like Conor Did Aldo. We will see.
he definitely has that aura. but i doubt he ko's twood in the first. a tko in the late rounds or decision is more likely, after putting the pressure on twood and out striking him ala rory. i think this one goes past the second round. call me crazy but i don't think twood's wrestling will be a factor in this one. till is way too big and strong, and has good td defense.

However, till does hold his hands too low for my liking and has his head straight up in the air . i know that's his stance and style but still, that's a concern for me. we haven't seen someone catching him with a big overhand yet and twood might be the one to do it. twood by tko in the first is a good bet too imo.

Great promo. The UFC needs to promote more fighters like this.

There's no doubt in my mind they want Woodley gone tho so it's not surprising.

If he can't make weight, he just loses the title shot he dosen't deserve. If he can do it, he will have huge weight advantage. genius

99.999999999% of the world doesn't care about your town. I've always thought that was a bad way to promote.

make weight u fat pig

tim-lanning.jpg

I like the kid but i think he is in WAY over his head with Woodley, I think Woodley easily beats him.

They think they can use the same formula that they used for Canor, using the place they're from to promote them.

Conor has a funny Irish accent that's understandable.

Till has a terrible Scouse accent that's impossible to understand for UFC's primary viewing focus audience(USA).

I think Till is the real deal. I hope he knocks Twood out of this century.

Same. He just needs to learn from Johnny Hendricks. Till is way too undisciplined with his weight. He needs to decide if he wants to be a champion or not, and if he wants to be a champion he needs to diet & eliminate alcohol 365 days a year. He needs to keep his weight as low as possible year around, no exceptions.

He might be able to beat Woodley, but he needs to make weight first.

If I didnt know him, Id really like that video. However, hes not "that person" at all.
Its not a dig, I really like Till, but thats not who he is.

Back