Nice female jiu jitsu match, aggressive the whole way through

Are you just saying nice match, or are you implying that women stall and have little action?

Are you just saying nice match, or are you implying that women stall and have little action?

You are right, I should of just put nice match. We just don't see too many female matches on this board which is why I put female match.

Stalling can happen in male or female matches, although it may happen a bit more in male matches. I just like the fact that there is constant attacking and movement from both competitors.

I'd say most male purple belt matches aren't that exciting/technical.

You are right, I should of just put nice match. We just don't see too many female matches on this board which is why I put female match.

Stalling can happen in male or female matches, although it may happen a bit more in male matches. I just like the fact that there is constant attacking and movement from both competitors.

Oh ok I see what you mean. It is a very good match.

I'd say most male purple belt matches aren't that exciting/technical.

I disagree. At the worlds some of the most exciting matches were Purple belt males from middle weight and lower.

No offense but SOME of the super/ultra heavy weight divisions are kind of boring as a spectator no matter what belt level. Which of course is just my opinion.

Last edited:
it seemed that the black gi athlete was a little better overall even though she lost, or do my eyes deceive me? great match though.

Oh ok I see what you mean. It is a very good match.

I disagree. At the worlds some of the most exciting matches were Purple belt males from middle weight and lower.

No offense but SOME of the super/ultra heavy weight divisions are kind of boring as a spectator no matter what belt level. Which of course is just my opinion.

yeah, like that boring ass roger gracie guy.

/sarcasm

I probably watch almost as many women's matches as men's.

to be honest, if a bjj girl is cute that probably has a lot to do with it, but I am a guy so i can't help that.

Nicolini usually has good matches.

That was a great match.

I liked the triangle attempt at 3:10.

I really liked the game Nicolini was playing. Very entertaining match.

Honestly, we can just say that is a lot of action for a black belt worlds finals match. The last few years those have been some of the most boring matches I have ever seen.

I think he's implying that many competitors stall and have boring ass matches, however, in this case we have two fighters putting it all on the line.

I agree that super heavy bjj can be a snoozefest. However this past worlds/pans where some of the 220 guys moved up had plenty of action.

Back