Nice build up and hype for UFC 202 (?)

ortizgnp

Juice Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So where is the hype? Biggest rematch in UFC history?

DGLfkZg.gif

That's probably because a lot of the hype was supposed to come from Conor's interviews. There's not much he could say now that wouldn't make him look pathetic after getting slapped and choked out on live television.

Conor can't really shit talk someone who beat him on 11 days notice so there's nothing for Nate to awkwardly and hilariously respond to

Conor can't really shit talk someone who beat him on 11 days notice so there's nothing for Nate to awkwardly and hilariously respond to

Good luck with the 1 million PPV buys.

<36>

It's bullshit really. How am I supposed to make money off of Nate when their isn't a hype train pushing him to huge underdog status again?

- Your little frame reminds me of an injured gazelle, you little fat skinny bitch.
- No one knows what a gazelle is anyway. This is America, motherfucker, get it right.

- Your little frame reminds me of an injured gazelle, you little fat skinny bitch.
- No one knows what a gazelle is anyway. This is America, motherfucker, get it right.

Some people actually spotted a gazelle at the weigh ins. Was Irish, though.

don't need any hype for me to be interested in seeing how this plays out Saturday

Besides, the UFC finds its new "biggest rematch in the history" every couple of weeks.

No need for anymore hype, fight is already sold, records will be broken, hater will be livid.

Back