Nicco Montano vs. Valentina Shevchenko is Officially CANCELLED For UFC 228 Co-Main

Strip The Belt?

• Strip The Belt

• Rebook the Fight When Montano is Healthy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pathetic coward.

Was looking forward to seeing this fight. Shevchenko called it.

TUF champ gonna TUF champ, mystic Shev predicts these things.

Just because she made weight doesn’t guarantee she gets paid, but I’m sure UFC will reimburse. It’s sad man, it’s always a main card fight or headliner that ends up falling off. Does the pressure of spotlight get to some of these guys? I mean realistically how often does an undercard fight fall out this close to fight night but yet we see it practically every ppv now of someone on the main card!!

Good luck to Nicco in the future but it’s time to move on now. First time defense is a botch. They can’t find a replacement for Valentina?? UFC has been giving her a bit more press anyway.

Dang. Hope she's alright.

They should have had JJ on standby

I bet nobody is going to step in either.
Valentina terrifies people.

Wow this card got so much better!!! UFC please don’t fuck up and put another wmma fight!!! Please!!!

Last edited:
Its a pity Valentina prepare for so long for this fight.

What the fuck is wrong with these people ? Fight in your natural weight class turds .

Remember when Valentina was saying she will not believe her until they get in the cage? She was so right.

Well im kinda bummed, i hope Nicco is ok and she gets healthy quickly.

Weight cutting costs us so many good fights. The UFC seriously needs to start implementing something because its hurting there product.

take the belt. she failed to defend it - she loses it. period.

Back