Nicco Montano shows off her A-level athleticism at the open workouts

Stop trying to cover up your sexism with my possible gender identity ignorance.

That is impossible. When I made that post, I temporarily identified as a woman, and women can't be sexist due to the power dynamics. Sorry, you lose.

That is impossible. When I made that post, I temporarily identified as a woman, and women can't be sexist due to the power dynamics. Sorry, you lose.
He's got you there, Mr. George.

Why was Mac's mom holding pads for her?

It's funny that you can honestly witness more athleticism at a gymnastics competition for 8 year olds

ehhh I actually feel sorry for her. But really I cant stand that river dancing schlemenko broad. She finally will win the title after beating a nobody. Says alot about her (after losing 2 times to the real champ).
These is my exact thoughts on her as well. Loses to nunes twice and then just gets to drop down and fight basically a no name fighter that was given a belt after beating other non champ worthy fighters, to become champion. I’ll be more impressed if she defends against a solid fighter, and beats her but knowing the ufc, it’ll probably be against PVZ.

There’s... a little bit of a difference.. between The Bullet’s open workout and... this...

<SelenaWow>

A level mitt holder also.
Damn she's getting fucked saturday

Well her kicks look better. Striking above Rhonda tier.

Hard to hate on "her" because she was at the right place at the right time and got the belt. More than likely I'd done this same if I were her.

It's not like she's talking mad tons of ish.

Game not the player.

As an alcoholic I can definitely see that.
Ditto, bro! I did everything in the book in my youth but did not get in to alcohol until my mid thirties, and WOW does that shit make you do some stupid stuff. No other substance will make you call your ex girlfriend from 20 years ago or puke all night and make you forget what you did for the past ten hours. It totally messes up your organs too. I kicked dope but cant kick booze.

On some real shit she looked better than I expected

LMAO damn dude I dont know what the fuck class she fought in & is fighting now. Thats how much I know about WMMA. All I know is she changed her class weight after getting fucked up by Nunes twice (a real opponent). She gonna get that easy win after changing class. Good for her.
First of all, she didnt get fucked up. Both fights were close and I had Val winning the second one.
Second of all, Val has been fighting in a weight class above her natural weight. Technically you can argue she is P4P best female in terms of skill.

LMAO damn dude I dont know what the fuck class she fought in & is fighting now. Thats how much I know about WMMA. All I know is she changed her class weight after getting fucked up by Nunes twice (a real opponent). She gonna get that easy win after changing class. Good for her.
So fucked up by Nunes in the last fight bro. I wonder how it took her to mentally/physically recover from the split decision where most media had her winning,

I mean, the psychological trauma of fighting the champ and having two of three judges say you lost. She stands no chance against real opponent imo. She should probably retire because she will never beat a real fighter like Holly Holm or someone legit.
3A6E1B3F-460D-48F6-B486-FE308263AF96.png

You guys cant stop talking about wmma. They appreciate it.

Back