Nicco Montano shows off her A-level athleticism at the open workouts

Italian surely? No?

I'm hoping for a great battle and predicting a first round finish and a FOTY candidate
It’s hard (or more accurately soft) to get excited about WMMA. Esp when they look like Schevchenko and Nunes.....Montano gets a rise out a few on here I guess.

The stretches in beginning was funny cause of the music an how nobody was there, but the pad work wasn't that bad.

Oh fuck. This is going to be a massacre. She makes The Betche look like Michael Jordan, Joe.

<Goldie11>

And here's Shevchenko showing off her synchronized dancing skills with her sister.

ehhh I actually feel sorry for her. But really I cant stand that river dancing schlemenko broad. She finally will win the title after beating a nobody. Says alot about her (after losing 2 times to the real champ).

<36>

How could Nunes be the real flyweight champ when she can't fight at that weight class?

<36>

How could Nunes be the real flyweight champ when she can't fight at that weight class?
LMAO damn dude I dont know what the fuck class she fought in & is fighting now. Thats how much I know about WMMA. All I know is she changed her class weight after getting fucked up by Nunes twice (a real opponent). She gonna get that easy win after changing class. Good for her.

Nicco Mantano probably has the p4p most gangstar government name for a wmma fighter despite being a relative unknown

Surprisingly not bad.

Valentina should still absolutely decimate her.

There are levels to this.

LMAO damn dude I dont know what the fuck class she fought in & is fighting now. Thats how much I know about WMMA. All I know is she changed her class weight after getting fucked up by Nunes twice (a real opponent). She gonna get that easy win after changing class. Good for her.

Lmao on what planet is winning a split decision fucking someone up? That fight showed how good Shevchenko is. Moronic post.

It’s hard (or more accurately soft) to get excited about WMMA. Esp when they look like Schevchenko and Nunes.....Montano gets a rise out a few on here I guess.

Yeah we must have some real ugly members on here
KK ain't bad looking aaaaaaaaaaaand that's about it
I see better looking girls in the frigging petrol station at 2am
The white knights are hilarious

Who the fuck is her trainer?

Liberace?

In terms of looks, I wouldn't put Schevchenko and Nunes in the same boat. To each his own. Not saying either is beautiful.

I saw that after seeing Bullet's one...<6>

Back