Nicco Montano on The MMA Hour!

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Your favorite MMA Show is back in your life with Luke Thomas.

Montano still has some issues with Ariel apparantly so she's on Luke's show.

Her interview will be at...
1pm ET
10am PT
18:00 GB time
19:00 Dutch time

I hope she says all kinds of hilariously negative things about Ariel and Valentina

How do I know if I am ET or PT

Typically I'm pretty understanding when it comes to injuries and such, less so when it comes to extreme weight cutting issues, but it's hard right now to imagine what she could say to justify this bullshit.

She needs to be campaigning for that fight to be rebooked next month.

Don’t know why I expect more from the UFC when it’s fans are as fickle as the company.

Neither Colby nor Nicco nor Cucuy should have been stripped. Doesn’t matter what they did before or on social media or in contract negotiations etc. Fans and the media need to start holding the organization accountable for its eradic and unjust treatment of fighters.

Too chickenshit to fight Valentina and now too chickenshit to go on Ariel's show? GTFO

I hope the harsh words continue and they fucking outright cut her.

Don’t know why I expect more from the UFC when it’s fans are as fickle as the company.

Neither Colby nor Nicco nor Cucuy should have been stripped. Doesn’t matter what they did before or on social media or in contract negotiations etc. Fans and the media need to start holding the organization accountable for its eradic and unjust treatment of fighters.

Neither Colby or Nicco or Cucuy should have had interim titles or titles in the first place.

There should never have been an interim strap at 170. Colby is nothing more than a contender. They should never have had the TUF final be for the belt. And Cucuy- He deserves to fight for the title to be sure. But fighting Kevin Lee for the interim belt was as absurd as Khabib fighting Al for the strap.

Neither Colby or Nicco or Cucuy should have had interim titles or titles in the first place.

There should never have been an interim strap at 170. Colby is nothing more than a contender. They should never have had the TUF final be for the belt. And Cucuy- He deserves to fight for the title to be sure. But fighting Kevin Lee for the interim belt was as absurd as Khabib fighting Al for the strap.

I don’t disagree, but once they are awarded a championship a common set of rules needs to apply. Nicco’s situation was not materially different than Halloways. Colby and Tony had not had significant layoffs and Colby was going to be ready to fight within a month or two of when they wanted him to.

Lol Ariel gets the winners circles #WeaselLife

The more I think about it Nicco is worse because it’s not even like they had a fight for the title this weekend. You could just reschedule in the next 30-60 days.

Cut her from the ufc too just cause it’s funny

Back