• Not Medically Cleared
  • Withdrew
  • Tested Positive for COVID
  • Bout Rescheduled
  • Injury
  • Opponent Injury
  • Hospitalized Due to Weight Cut
  • Opponent Hospitalized Due to Weight Cut
Damn. Kinda hard to feel bad when she doesn't show up to do her job.

I kind of forgot she existed tbh. In fact, does her belt still exist ?

Now contrast that with Dern. Had weight issues, became a mom and dedicated herself to being a professional. Now she's a real threat at 125 and has no problem making weight
Dern fights at 115, not 125.

She probably was wondering why it took so long for Dana to give her the walking papers.. She was pissed off she got stripped of the title belt she earned and said FUCK YOU DANA AND UFC. She purposely missed weight and pulled out of fights wanting to be released. Now she'll sign with another MMA Org and will make weight for every fight.

Lol (assuming that was satire anyway).

as I said last Friday :
- This woman is one big long endless list of excuses, she's had SIX fights in a row cancelled now, and she's too stupid to realize there will very likely not BE another time as I predict UFC cuts her next week. NO LOSS AT ALL!
It was absolutely inevitable and she didn't even seem to realize she was gonna get chopped.
Frankly I'm slightly amazed she lasted this long.

Don’t let the door hit your ass on your way out you fucking bum

<{outtahere}>

Now contrast that with Dern. Had weight issues, became a mom and dedicated herself to being a professional. Now she's a real threat at 125 and has no problem making weight
Dern fights at 115

Became a fan of Nicco watching her on TUF. She was the underdog in every fight and won them all on that season. Justin Gaethje spoke very highly of her.

Though this is no surprise, I wish her all the best.

E76fx6VVoAEH0D9
<TheWire1>

I really want to see her fight now... Invicta FC maybe?

Here come the incels celebrating someone losing their job because “wmma bad durr”.
So just to clarify it's only fine to celebrate when a bloke loses his job? Tbf I did enjoy seeing the hilariously nicknamed Sparrtan Elias Theodorou get shitcanned, guy was fucking trash, plus he landed back on his feet as an Invicta ringboy.

There is no excuse for a man missing weight. Women can have biological issues occur that can screw up their weight cuts, plus cutting weight is just way tougher for women in general.
She didn't even try tho

Back