Nicco Montaño, the UFC women’s flyweight champion, has been transported to a local hospital

Who is her nutritionist?

Hopefully not the same guy that Till is using.

Who is her nutritionist?

Hopefully not the same guy that Till is using.
Are you sure this shitshow has anything to do with nutrition? I get a feeling she pussied out

on the bright side one less wmma fight

Lili Reinhart, not from anything in particular she just made a bunch of meme gifs

source.gif

See? Told ya...

Can they get anyone in? Isn't there a need for a pregnancy test for female competitors? Is there time/

Sad. I heard that back in the day the women from her tribe would go off into the woods and have babies by themselves under a tree. They didn't need no hospital or the white man's magic to heal them. Now this.

Why is Nico not a bit star like conor -both don't defend.

I try hard to like this girl, despite all the weird stuff she says about Indian heritage (which I have no problem with, but it is all she talks about), but if she doesn't fight she needs to be stripped of the title.

If she is Indian, then can't she call on the spirits to give her power? Tatanka used to do it all the time while wrestling an opponent.

latest

Nicco's health should be top prioirty, I hope she is ok and is safe.

PS. Have you all noticed that this is the most anticipated post-Ronda non-Cyborg WMMA champioship bout in a long time?

lol for fuck sakes.

even she knows she's gonna get embarrassed, just take your ass whoopin.

Back