Nicco Montaño, the UFC women’s flyweight champion, has been transported to a local hospital

Fuck fuck fuck

This card is ruined!!!

gotta wonder if its a legitimate problem, or if all the doubters got to her at the last minute and she got shook. If so she spared herself some brain cells by just setting the title down and backing away slowly.. feels bad for Shevchenko though she's been waiitng on this fight for the belt for the whole year. if it's off they gotta rebook her vs. somebody on the next card.

Prepare for Dana to create another interim belt (we haven't had one for a couple of weeks so we're long overdue) and put Valentina in there against one of the 115lb fighters. Andrade, for example. Winner main events MSG versus Nicco in a blockbuster fight that will shatter gate records (by which I mean a record number of fans will want their money back).

crazy, valentina said to Ariel that she'll believe it when she sees her across the cage...

Oh FFS! This matchup has been doomed from the start. Very very annoying.
Well, I hope Nicco is ok anyway.

Nico Vs De Randamie for worst champion of all time belt

STRIP TITLE
I keep forgetting she's even a champion. She's done nothing since winning TUF and I don't follow TUF so to me she's done nothing so far. It could be a decent division but there's gotta be fights to have a division. At this point stripping Montaño is the only real call

Really they create a new weight class in the organization, the fighter competes on a reality show at that weight which she can't cut much because they have to be fight ready. And then the fighter has an issue cutting weight? I hope she is okay but please tell me this isn't weight cutting related.

Heard it's a bruised pinky toe, ya know something serious.

Strip Nicco :) but make Valentina fight someone in the top-5 for the belt. Just giving her the belt would be beta.

Probably just riding in the back of the ambulance with Till to make sure he gets there okay.

We all knew this would happen. She is terrified of Val and developed some magical sinus issues. Strip her and send her packing.

ENOUGH!

STRIP TITLE!
this. UFC have had a lot of patience with her, but if she doesn't make it into the cage tomorrow, then sorry, I think she should be stripped.
Valentina has been waiting and waiting and waiting.

I try hard to like this girl, despite all the weird stuff she says about Indian heritage (which I have no problem with, but it is all she talks about), but if she doesn't fight she needs to be stripped of the title.

Id have to think its off. How can you have a fighter be admitted to the hospital, then have her fight 24 hours later.
I dont think the UFC, nor any athletic commission would want the legal/publicity issues that would come from her fighting and getting hurt

Back