NHL Regular Season Discussion, v4: Teemu Retirement edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. Pill poping is more TV glamour.

Not me, but I'd be interested in reading your in-depth review of said movie. I really hope they emphasize the crack smokin'.

I think they are gonna highlight the snorting when she was on the top.

I made a good whitney Huston refrence the other day. This handicapped person was taking a shit ton of pills with dinner and I was like. I haven't seen a single dose of that many pills since Whitney Huston died. I thought it was funny

He didn't get it

My god roller blading is a lot harder than I remember

??? Did you ever use them much when you were younger? I put them on for the first time probably in ten years a while back and it was like I never stopped. But I used to roller blade all the time when I was very young.

I ice skated a lot more than roller bladed. It's not like I can't skate around and turn and whatever, it's skating backward and trying to stop suddenly and cross-over that is giving me fits

Yep, just need to keep practicing.

I hope the Blues don't open the Roman Polak door tonight

I need bernier to win if I have any fantasy hopes this week.

So. Carter hutton is no Pekka Rinne

Well he is up against a Juggernaut

Wings are quite the surprise this year.

So destroy the offense now and for the future? As much as I love Pietro, no thanks. Plus Dats would veto any talk of it.

I'd say this year a good RHD to go for would be a stopgap like Zidlicky. The wings just need to find a way to get Kindl out of the lineup for good and it should be addition by subtraction.

I don't know that i would do Nyquist for peit straight up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back