NHL Regular Season Discussion, v4: Teemu Retirement edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

Considering names like Rask Bergeron Lucic Chara and the rest of the goons. That is pathetic.

Buncha plugs, can't even win the 2013 cup... Lose me $1500

I miss the Blues/Wings being a divisional game. Always a good rivalry.

b5pFJLg.gif

The time is now. The One True Hockey GOAT has entered the league. A new sun has risen, and the rest of the league will wallow in the shadow of his big sack

I miss the Blues/Wings being a divisional game. Always a good rivalry.

Yeah, lot of good games there, that whole division played chippy, skilled hockey. I'm glad they kept the Atlantic Division intact, and added the Caps.

On that subject, Preds are going to be without Rinne for a month or so, I wonder how far they're going to come back to Earth in that time.

Yeah, lot of good games there, that whole division played chippy, skilled hockey. I'm glad they kept the Atlantic Division intact, and added the Caps.

On that subject, Preds are going to be without Rinne for a month or so, I wonder how far they're going to come back to Earth in that time.

Predators' Pekka Rinne out three to five weeks
By Maren Angus, The Tennessean 7:31 p.m. CST January 15, 2015

A play that looked harmless turned into something much more.

Goaltender Pekka Rinne will miss three to five weeks with a sprained knee, the Predators announced on Thursday.

The NHL All-Star netminder, who leads the league in wins, left Tuesday's game against Vancouver after he went into the boards awkwardly. At first glance, he didn't appear seriously hurt and even pleaded to stay in the game. Now he will be reevaluated after All-Star weekend on Jan. 24-25.

Carter Hutton, who is winless in six starts this season, takes over as the No. 1 goaltender beginning with Friday's game against Washington at Bridgestone Arena (7 p.m., Fox TN, 102.5-FM).

2-carrie-underwood-predators-games.jpg

This definitely will hurt, but at least it is not season ending. Nashville actually has a pretty good history of depth at Goalie, but Hutton hasn't really lived up to that level yet.

Free hockey in St. Louis! Blues tie it up with less than a minute to go to send it to overtime.

I don't know what I just witnessed in the sharks game but it made me LOL. Niemi caught out of the net so entire sharks team dives in the net to stop the puck

Predators' Pekka Rinne out three to five weeks
By Maren Angus, The Tennessean 7:31 p.m. CST January 15, 2015

A play that looked harmless turned into something much more.

Goaltender Pekka Rinne will miss three to five weeks with a sprained knee, the Predators announced on Thursday.

The NHL All-Star netminder, who leads the league in wins, left Tuesday's game against Vancouver after he went into the boards awkwardly. At first glance, he didn't appear seriously hurt and even pleaded to stay in the game. Now he will be reevaluated after All-Star weekend on Jan. 24-25.

Carter Hutton, who is winless in six starts this season, takes over as the No. 1 goaltender beginning with Friday's game against Washington at Bridgestone Arena (7 p.m., Fox TN, 102.5-FM).

2-carrie-underwood-predators-games.jpg

This definitely will hurt, but at least it is not season ending. Nashville actually has a pretty good history of depth at Goalie, but Hutton hasn't really lived up to that level yet.

Definitely not season ending, they have a good cushion to make the playoffs, but it could definitely cost them the division, Chicago is lurking a few points behind. Hate to see it, I've always respected the franchise, but they definitely put their eggs in one basket with Rinne, it's going to take a lot of people stepping up on defense and net to mitigate his loss.

Rinne hasn't lead them to victory in all of his wins. Its definitely a blow but if Hutton is mediocre they will be ok. I believe a couple of Huttons six losses came from Chicago.

They are a team that can make goalies look good, but they are not going to be keeping up their current pace without Rinne, who is almost definitely the hottest tender in the League at the moment. Also on the goalie note, was just checking the games from last night, Buffalo left Enroth in there for all 7 goals? Yikes, take about being thrown to the wolves.

Real goalies play in the east

Gotta be a damn good goal tender if your team quits after going down two goals.

Phx bout to get mad d prospects and picks from Chicago.

Chicago is coming out blazing off a 4 day lay off.

Ooooooo... Bickell just got fucked up for smashing a man earlier.

Lmfao Carcillo smashes boys for taking offense.

Carcillo is so worthless.

Rals doing the lord's work up in mhyah. Jesus Price for chancellor of the universe.

...if you must ask then yes. Yes I am white girl drunk currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back