NHL Regular Season Discussion, v4: Teemu Retirement edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite Kane and Toews but its not too shabby.

Lmfao thats putting alot of trust in a Russian.

The Sabres will retire Dominik Hasek's number tonight.

I was there.

As a Wings fan it was cool to see (the crowd was close to 50/50) and as they read off his accomplishments with the Sabres I had to yell "and two time Stanley Cup winner" at the end to which the other Wings fans started chanting his name

Was very cool, he got much love from the Buffalo and Detroit fans in attendance.

I remember when the Wings snagged him, Hull and Luke R and was thinking "this is like in the video game where you rig it to get all the best players on your franchise.."

[YT]q0OVEvwn_6E#t=48[/YT]

The Sabres will retire Dominik Hasek's number tonight.

That was sweet. My favorite goalie of all time.

I was pissed when that Brett Hull skate goal counted in that Sabres series....one of the biggest robberies ever. It was a stupid rule, but they had called it all season and it was ridiculous they let Dallas win like that (thought they probably would have won anyways)

[YT]ys-p6DSaqzA[/YT]

Kings getting curb stomped by the Devils

Figured I may as well get something to practice with while skating around.

Apparently GMDM has been told to cut salary and go into a full rebuild, Vermette likely to be moved :icon_sad:

Leafs are losing the games they should be losing.

Good, good.

Everything is going according to plan so far.

Hertl playing center for the 2nd time tonight, I'm excited. He finally looked in the game vs the Coyotes the other day (easy enough vs them)

Arizona gonna win the McDavid race

With Mike Smith leading the way. I'm so glad to see that can's career imploding. He had one good season and started getting way too big for his britches, lots of stupid antics on the ice.

Is Vermette good? I've seen a ton of interest in trades for him

The best. Exactly the type of guy people pay premium bucks at trade deadlines for and who always performs.

Character, work ethic, skills. Patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back